5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful
The book explains all the areas of the game and is helpful with the tough parts. The pictures go along well with the text.
Published 24 months ago by April

3.0 out of 5 stars Good guide for the price!
I just got my copy in today. Glad that it's in decent enough shape, but when I got it it was bent up somewhat. Not too thrilled about that. That pretty much explains why I only gave three stars on this review. Still it's worth it at the price.
Published 3 months ago by S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, December 28, 2012
This review is from: LEGEND OF ZELDA: PHANTOM HOURGLASS (STRATEGY GUIDE) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, December 23, 2012
A fantastic guide for the game. It breaks its content into chapters. Lets you know where to go, what to be on the lookout for, and what you should have acquired at the start of each chapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable even after you beat the game., September 19, 2012
I bought this guide after I beat the main story. I normally buy zelda guides so that I know every mini-game and heart container. I have them more for a collectors item, complete the rest of the game with it and start a new file and use it fully. It has a great amount of screenshots and character art. There is a section just on characters and creatures. I can flip it open at any time and still enjoy it.

btw It has a great walkthrough

5.0 out of 5 stars so helpful, July 24, 2013
The book is so lovely and bright also very helpful. I love the poster it brings. It got to me very fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, May 21, 2013
but truely i was looking for a pockect size strategy guide because i wanted to carry it with my inside my bag so i can pass all the levels of the game but as you can see how can i carry the big strategy guide that i bought if i myself don't carry large bags anymore but its okay i guess it is not your fault

5.0 out of 5 stars This helps when you're stuck, May 4, 2013
Matthew Rhyno (Medford, or United States) - See all my reviews
The maps inside the guide helps when my kids are stuck and ask me to help bail them out of a bind

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, April 18, 2013
I like having full color maps and detailed descriptions of what to look for in the game. Unlike the online guides that are only text and hard to find detailed maps. I can take the guide and game with me anywhere. I don't have to sit with a computer and have internet access all the time just to get through a tough area. Now when I'm stuck on a puzzle, I just get out my guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Friend, April 10, 2014
Elizabeth Ward (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I played this game years ago and decided to try it again. It was great to find the guide again so I could navigate all the parts of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars this guide is links map to sea., September 22, 2014
Now the legend of Zelda phantom hourglass is a classic game on the ds. But you see this guide is really helpful with collecting the sea maps. And what islands you have to go to with the ship just buy it and the puzzles are hard in here this guide will tell you what to do. So if your planning on buying this game you should buy the guide to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good guide for the price!, September 8, 2014

LEGEND OF ZELDA: PHANTOM HOURGLASS (STRATEGY GUIDE)
Used & New from: $0.80