5.0 out of 5 stars Good size for one builder
Published on December 22, 2009 by H. Schnicklefritz

3.0 out of 5 stars good plate bad description
I love legos! my son is crazy for them. I am giving him the plate for Christmas. I ordered two different sizes. a 10x10 and this large one. they are the same size. the plate its self is good, works well, not too flimsy.
Published 20 months ago by startwinmom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size for one builder, December 22, 2009
This review is from: LEGO® Base 32 x 32 Stud Building Plate 10" x 10" Platform - Green | 626 (Toy)
Lego baseplates are wonderful for giving stability to the creations of the Lego or Duplo builder. Duplo baseplates do not work with Legos, however, so this is very versatile for either size blocks. It is 10" by 10" in size, a fact I wish had been mentioned in the description as I thought I was ordering a larger one--one that two children could use at the same time. It is somewhat flexible, so will work better on a hard surface than on a padded carpet. Baseplates are essential for the Lego builder, and this is a good size for a smaller project or one builder. I recommend the 15 x 15 inch size for larger projects.

3.0 out of 5 stars good plate bad description, December 6, 2012
The description has no sizes but large. One other pages a large is much bigger. i paid more for it because it was large. it is a 10x10. dont be confused! dont pay a large as this is just a 10x10

5.0 out of 5 stars One Hundred Square Inches of Potential, November 3, 2011
When I first presented the green baseplate to my five-year-old son, he looked at me like I had handed him a rock and told him he could build the Great Wall of China; surely I had just given him the most boring LEGO component in existence. Today the baseplate might well be the single most essential LEGO piece in his entire collection. He builds houses, spaceships, roads, restaurants and just about anything else he can imagine using the baseplate as a foundation. Models that aren't built on the baseplate are often transported (along with peripheral components and minifigs) from room to room atop the baseplate, which is then used as a stage for drama, comedy and action. I believe I paid full price ($15) for the baseplate when I bought it, and it was worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars OVERPRICED - YOU CAN FIND THE SAME ITEM FOR $6.99 BUYER BEWARE, December 6, 2012
First off, this should have been described as a 10x10 building plate as the other sellers have. I had already purchased two 10x10's for $6.99 from someone else.. when I saw this one listed for $11.99 I thought it was a larger sized plate than the 10x10 because they had it listed as (626). Had they better described the size of it, I wouldn't have stupidly purchased it for $11.99. I feel a bit cheated. It's not worth the aggravation of returning it but BUYER BEWARE - you can find the same product for cheaper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 5, 2012
Overall, the plate works. It is large and stable, but not firm enough to really press hard on if you have carpet under the plate. It feels a little flimsy and cheap, but the Lego brand is to be trusted, as it has been for generations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego, January 18, 2013
K. A. Keller (Spring City, Pa USA) - See all my reviews
What a marvelous building invention. Our grandkids play with legos that their parents played with. While this baseplate is a staple and not very exciting, it does allow for inventive play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary Lego toy serves its purpose, September 17, 2010
My 5-year-old twin daughters received their first Lego sets last year. Frustrated that the fairly good-sized sets did not come with the base piece itself, I ended up purchasing this one. The piece itself works very well and they have had many hours of fun building new things on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, April 4, 2010
W. Harman (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Big, green, & Legos stick to it. What else could I ask for in a Lego baseplate?

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, December 6, 2009
THIS IS WHAT IT IS, A BASE FOR BUILDING LEGO'S - WHAT COULD BE BAD ABOUT IT? IT WORKS, IT'S STRONG, GOOD SIZE, ETC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
Great product. Great service. Thanks!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›