4.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting book for preteens
This book was fun to read and had very colorful illustrations. My grandson enjoyed reading it and relating to the lego characters.
Published on February 5, 2012 by teddybear

3.0 out of 5 stars A good intro to the prequels
The book is written more like a dictionary than an actual story.
It would have been nice if the plot flowed smoother.
Published 3 months ago by James Ayres

4.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting book for preteens, February 5, 2012
This review is from: LEGO® Star Wars Episode I Phantom Menace (DK READERS) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 11, 2013
My five year old, who was already a huge fan of the Lego Star Wars video games, loves these books. A little long for my liking when I'm already fighting to stay awake when reading bedtime stories, but he doesn't seem to mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, January 22, 2013
My son really enjoys Star Wars theme everything but I put a limit on allowing Lego Star Wars only for the time being because I feel that it is still more child friendly than the original line. These books contain a little slap stick humor and the lego characters are always adorable as can be. These are a kid friendly way to introduce Star Wars without exposing them to some of the really graphic content of the original. Good reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good intro to the prequels, January 2, 2014
The book is written more like a dictionary than an actual story.
It would have been nice if the plot flowed smoother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, January 8, 2013
A decent book for those learning to read (4-5 yo's in my case). Definitely kept the story line light and comical as opposed to the movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY READER, December 27, 2012
I purchased this for my grandson who is six and was amazed at how he was able to read most of this book by himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars DK series, December 17, 2012
My son loves Star Wars and this series is really good. The book is on his reading level as well.

ARRAY(0xa5fa7d98)

LEGO® Star Wars Episode I Phantom Menace (DK READERS)
LEGO® Star Wars Episode I Phantom Menace (DK READERS) by Hannah Dolan (Paperback - January 16, 2012)
$3.99 $3.59