5.0 out of 5 stars Fun little bunny
I put this bunny together for my son for Easter. He took me about 30 minutes to build and he is cute. He was an absolute hit at Easter. He is flat on the back except his tail. We have put so many complicated Legos together, it was nice to have one that was simple for mom to do on her own. I would recommend this as something fun.
Published 7 months ago by ShaNae Matthews

1.0 out of 5 stars New? Really? Easter bunny disappointed
Published 8 months ago by JJbell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars New? Really? Easter bunny disappointed, May 1, 2014
This review is from: LEGO 40053 Easter Bunny with Basket (Toy)
Ordered this in January for Easter. Was advertised as new, however, I did notice the Lego bag was packaged in another bag. Didn't really give it another thought as it was supposed to be new. How disappointed was my son and I when he opened it up only to find he couldn't complete step 1 because a piece was missing! Can't return now as the window has closed. Have to hope we can find the piece we need somewhere. I will not be buying from this seller again as I cannot trust that the items I receive are as advertised. Too bad! Buyer beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun little bunny, May 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Easter Basket Surprise, June 14, 2014
G. Strong (TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO 40053 Easter Bunny with Basket (Toy)
The grandchildren loved these Lego toys atop their Easter baskets! They both (boy and girl) enjoy Legos and these were definitely appropriate and cute! Easter basket shopping is difficult when you have a diabetic child -- good to have fun and exciting surprises that don't involve chocolate or marshmallows!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea, April 26, 2013
This review is from: LEGO 40053 Easter Bunny with Basket (Toy)
My son LOVES LEGOs but this one was just so-so. The idea of the Easter bunny & basket as LEGOs was a good one but the actual product is so-so. BUT, I could be jaded as I was charged shipping on my FREE shipping order since thi was shipped form somewhere else & I wasn't informed up-front?

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love it, January 3, 2014
This review is from: LEGO 40053 Easter Bunny with Basket (Toy)
Perfect addition to my holiday collection... that started out for my sons but has truly become some of my favorite holiday decorations for every holiday. If you're looking for something that will make you smile, these Legos will do it every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easter fun, April 8, 2013
This review is from: LEGO 40053 Easter Bunny with Basket (Toy)
For the lego afficionado, this is the perfect non-candy treat for the Easter basket. My husband and son had fun putting this together and it was so cute that several people noticed it on our mantle. Lots of fun to play with for all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Basket stuffer, May 10, 2013
This review is from: LEGO 40053 Easter Bunny with Basket (Toy)
Lego's offer a great challenge to young and old. Wanted to keep this one for myself. My 9 year old loved it and put it together in no time. Took awhile to arrive from seller, glad I ordered early.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, March 31, 2013
This review is from: LEGO 40053 Easter Bunny with Basket (Toy)
This was a gift within my kids Easter basket. I would definatley recommend as it keeps the spirit of the holiday. I chose my rating becuase there was nothing about the product that I did not like.

5.0 out of 5 stars lego bunny, March 31, 2013
Ashley "kralpn" (Franklin, La United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO 40053 Easter Bunny with Basket (Toy)
I go these for my grandsons for Easter. They loved them. They were easy for them to assemble and very cute. The amount of candy that they receive is too much. This was a very unique gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Easter Present, April 30, 2013
This review is from: LEGO 40053 Easter Bunny with Basket (Toy)
Nothing but praise for this delightful present. Dentists applaud also.
Older brother of recipient wanted his own. Great choice. Five stars

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›