4.0 out of 5 stars Brings out the kid in us all
Published on October 10, 2008 by Joyce D.

3.0 out of 5 stars warning actually only 1 star
the watch itself is fine so far, I have owned it for only a month or two. The bad thing is that the band falls apart so easily, that it is a real hassle. I have had to throw the band away and use a ribbon as the band and that is much better. So be warned.
Published on July 29, 2008 by F. Gordon

3.0 out of 5 stars warning actually only 1 star, July 29, 2008
Unfortunately after a month it stopped working. I would now give it one star but I don't seem to be able to change that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brings out the kid in us all, October 10, 2008
Joyce D. (Arlington, TX) - See all my reviews
This was a gift for a lady in her 70s who admired mine (lady in her 60s). I'm on my 5th or 6th one over the past 10 years or more. First two were bought for my nieces . . . but I kept them for myself. They never cease to cause attention. Once at a crafts fair, someone remembered me from the previous year because of the watch. They're fun, they fit all size wrists, all-plastic causes no allergic reactions, and they bring out the inner child in us all. The only negative is that Lego used to make it with a bigger face. And after you've lost a few of them, you end up with enough spare parts to go really color creative. Amazon has the best price of anywhere too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to like it but couldn't, May 1, 2011
Paul Lee (Palo Alto, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Kids' 4250341 "Creator" Watch with Buildable Toy (Watch)
I've been a big lego fan for 30 years.

So when I saw this I had to get it.

But when it arrived I was disappointed.

Why?

- No instructions
- Cheap construction

That's basically it. I think this must cost like $3 to make, and it feels like a $3 cheap toy, sadly.

Lego, if you're listening, there's a big market for a high quality Lego watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is a TOY watch, December 19, 2010
It is really a toy for watching. but not counting time. It goes slowly, at least 20 minutes behind real time a day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks easily, January 2, 2010
Manzanita "Nature Nerd" (Sierra Vista, Arizona USA) - See all my reviews
My 5-year old grandson was thrilled that I got him this watch for Christmas; however, 8 days later one of the hands fell off, not due to rough treatment. It is a cute watch but the lack of durability is very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego watch, January 21, 2012
I got these watches for my boys, ages 3 and 8 for Christmas - they love them! They are completely adjustable, and since the links come out, there is no extra watch band dangling around. The link nearest the watch face even is a real lego piece to they can attach a lego man to it. The clasp has never come off accidentally, so it's secure, and my 3 year old has not yet figured out how to take it off, so the watch stays on - great value for money - I love these watches!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of kids LEGO watch..., March 11, 2008
My disabled grandson, Brighton, loves to tell time by looking at his arm. So, the LEGO Make N Create watch was perfect. He loves it because it's a real watch. And he's always telling us we have "five minutes!"
Happy Grandma of a happy 4-year old...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun watch that everyone loves., December 6, 2012
I've gotten more compliments on this watch than on any other watch I own. And not just from a single demographic -- I've gotten comments from businessmen, women in their 20s, children, men who look like criminals, middle-aged women, women with Chanel purses, and hipsters. It's seemingly universally liked. It's a fun, colorful watch, and if it breaks? Hey, it was $14. It had a good run.

I've had this for about a year and it's still ticking just fine. It's never let me down. The clasp works fine, most of the time. Sometimes it's come loose for no reason. One of the yellow connecty parts it came with doesn't like to connect so I have to use another color, but that's OK.

If you're giving it to a kid, it probably is too flimsy if they're the klutzy, oblivious type. It's more novelty than anything else -- it's not going to be the most durable watch out there. I don't think it'll last a year on a child's wrist. But if they already have so many Legos you can't buy them anymore, they'll probably like this (and I'm betting so will anyone else you buy it for).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for kids !, October 6, 2012
I purchased this lego watch for my nephew who just turned five. He loves it ! Wears it every day and is interested in learning to tell time. You can add and remove pieces to adjust the size of the wrist band. You can change the ring around the clock. This is a fun and cheerful watch for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch I've Ever Owned!, October 9, 2011
Not because it's 30 meters water-proof, not because it has a Swiss Quartz , not because it has a solid gold band is this the best watch I've ever had. The reason it is the best watch I ever had is because it keeps perfect time, and because, at the age of 57, it has given me more fun and laughs for a few bucks than many things in my life for which I paid much more. I bought one for an 80-yr-old friend's birthday, and she too loves, laughs and wears it all the time.

As for the watch, I'm happy with it. Mine was $14 from Amazon. I'm careful with it, though it has gotten a bit of splashing quite a number of times. Still it's perfect. I've had mine almost a year, wear it a lot, and am buying yet another for my 5-year-old grandson, who is in his dad's second wedding soon. They are wearing Star Wars tuxedos, and I imagine this lego watch will be part of his wedding gear.

Five star!