Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

80%
20%
Price:$59.99+ $4.99 shipping

on January 9, 2007
I bought this fo my 7 y/o son, and he is not comfortable building these models yet. His 11 y/o brother and I were helping him build it. As soon as we were done, he couldn't wait to show his acomplishment to his mom. I think he is going to follow his brother's steps on the Lego Line. These people have never failed me yet, and I have purchased quit alot form them. My advice to you don't buy any other brand name building blocks. If it says Lego on it, your children will love it.
on November 15, 2007
My boys LOVE legos, so we gave this to their cousin for his 5 y.o. birthday. He received a couple of different ones but loved this one the best -- so much so that he even slept with it the night he put it together! It's always a great skill builder for the boys to have to follow the directions to put it together. The fire truck is also a hit with the boys too -- would go great together with the helicopter. Great Price, Great Toy.
on November 26, 2007
My daughter recently got this kit and she loves it. It wasn't too difficult to assemble (with a bit of help).

But watch the price. At the time I'm writing this, the helicopter is currently selling for more than thirty dollars here from a third-party vendor that seems to have inflated prices. We got it for nine dollars at a mom and pop shop.
on October 27, 2015
nice
on April 19, 2008
Purchased toy as a gift. The price for this toy was six times more than what it was going for in the stores. Even though it may have been discontinued in some stores making a little profit is ok. However this mark up was outrageous. I will think very hard about buying from this merchant again. In addition i found the delivery to be slow.