Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Kids' 4271021 Racers Plastic Watch with Link Bracelet and Racecar
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 5, 2012
I got this Lego Racers Watch for my nephew, and he has thoroughly enjoyed tinkering with the parts of this watch. I guess tinkering is the appropriate word since it has a lot of Lego structuring pieces.

I was over at my nephew's house a few weeks ago and I thought I would let him show me all the tricks of working with this Lego watch. He was more than happy to oblige. The first thing he showed me was the box (I am surprised he kept it this long), but he pointed out that this watch was water resistant to 65 feet (that is 50 meters in typical watch jargon). This was the summer and exclaimed to me that he could wear it in the pool. He thought that was very cool - and it is cool. He still had all the parts together, and in addition to the basic watch assembly, he showed me that the set had an additional 18 pieces that he could use to personalize the watch. He particularly liked the piece that he could place over the watch face to give it a black "look," however; he could not get that particular piece to snap on while I was at his house. There were all kinds of other parts, including wheels (for what use, I cannot imagine).

I asked him if I could fiddle with it for a few minutes, he said sure - but do not break it, or you will be sorry. I started to remind him I bought it for him, but I thought that would be very small on my part. Anyway, I could certainly tell I grew up in the pre-Lego generation, because I could not get anything to work. The only pieces I recognized, other than the watch, were 2 regular building blocks, for what purpose I do not know. I finally yelled help, and he came to my rescue. He showed me how everything works, but I do not think I could replicate any of the steps he had just taken. I learned a lot that afternoon.

I am glad I got this Lego watch for him - it is so hard to buy for kids his age, unless I buy an expensive electronic gadget, and that, I refuse to do; mainly because I cannot afford them.
on December 1, 2010
Maybe I should have paid more attention to the description, but loking at the pic, I thought this was a rubber type band. This is actually hard plastic lego pieces that fit together. The one advantage is that it is most certainly adjustable.
I worry that my son will end up losing most of the small links.
on March 20, 2011
My son loved getting this. Too bad the band broke within the firt 5 minutes of him getting it. The quality is terrible. The watch band is adjustable, but the links fall apart when he is wearing it. The attachments for the links are made of plastic. They are not durable and easily break. Even worse the pins that hold the band onto the watch are not removable - thus you cannot buy a different band for the watch.
on May 1, 2014
Lego links on watch are too light in wt and the clasp on it keeps coming undone. Not durable enough for a child . My grandson is 7 yrs and the watch has fallen off/clasp come undone. Not a good buy for the price. Sorry.
on January 23, 2009
We just bought yesterday.It was big for my son and I tried to fix it.But It is easily broken!My son is very sad:(
on February 9, 2016
Given to my eleven-year-old boy. He got to wear this for about three weeks before it stopped keeping time correctly. I'd like to also state that he was relatively nice to this watch (he didn't shower or swim with it, and he took it off for exercise in gym and he was proud of it, so he was taking care of it). While correcting the time with the knob on the side, the minute hand became loose and now it just spins freely. Kid was super bummed. Thought it would be better made, considering it's got the Lego name on it. Nope. I expect more from a $25 kid's watch (that's how much it cost in the Lego store at Christmas).

The only reason it gets two stars is because the kid loved it when it did work.
on January 17, 2014
I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift for my 7-yr.-old son, who is VERY into Legos right now. He mentioned that a friend at school had a Lego watch. He has learned to tell time with no assistance, so I thought it was time he had a real watch with a face---he has had numerous "cheap" digital ones the last couple of years. He absolutely loved the watch when he opened it. He wears it all the time, and he really liked the car that came with it. The only reason I didn't give this watch 5 stars is that it seems a little lightweight and flimsy. The first few times he wore it, he had trouble getting the clasp to stay closed, and it fell off. After he learned to snap it correctly, there haven't been any problems, and it keeps time just fine so far. I'm just a little worried that it won't withstand the "rough and tough" life of a 7-year-old boy . Otherwise, I think it's a great watch for Lego lovers.
on September 3, 2014
So Adorable! I son got this for this 6th birthday and he loved it. The band is adjustable to fit a very small child all the way up to my husband's wrist. He has worn it continuously for a few weeks and it has not fallen off and does not show any signs of wear and tear.
on January 5, 2015
The watch was cute and my 7 yr. old enjoyed very much. Although it did not come with instruction, but, it was very easy to put together. Watch stopped working after 30 minutes, we thought it was battery so we replaced with a brand new battery, unfortunately, it still did not work. We are ready to return this watch and find something different for him.
on August 7, 2014
Extremely flimsy plastic connectors. The dial and the clock are not worth more than 50 CENTS.
The link connectors are weaker than the lego blocks.

Horrible China quality. Don't buy this. All the positive reviews have to be either payed or planted. This is no way a good product.