Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 27, 2008
My son put this together over one day on his own. He has put together 6 or more Lego sets of this size in the past so he is experienced. I really like this house because it can be put together 3 different ways. The box contains 3 different build books inside.

Each one has its own cute stuff you build with the pieces. One has a kitchen inside another has an outdoor grill and the third has a home office with a computer. There is even a mailbox and satellite dish!! Really a good bang for your lego dollar.
on August 24, 2009
This Lego set is one of the best values we've ever gotten with a lego set. The beach house is beautiful - it reminds me of real A-frame houses I used to live near in Hawaii. My 9-year-old daughter had no problem putting it together and she enjoyed the process. In addition, this Creator set contains 3 full sets of instructions to create different buildings so it is more interesting than typical sets that have only one design.

If you haven't bought legos since you were a kid, they are different now. Typically the set is a detailed model, with step-by-step instructions how to build it. This is great - the sets are more intricate and interesting than they were 20 years ago. However, usually once your kid builds the set design, it just sits there. It is a fun process for them to build it, but I've seen less "free building" from kids today using legos.

This set is different - it has three different designs so it has a lot of "playability." The pieces are also very versatile for free building, so it is the best of both worlds. The set is also much more affordable than other sets that cost upwards of $100 (and above). I would highly recommend this as a gift for any birthday party- fun for both girls and boys.
on May 3, 2009
This is one of the best house designs by Lego. Although it's a little smaller than I expected, the details outside are fantastic. I like that there are many windows and some can be opened so you can see inside. The second floor of the house is also designed to be lifted easily to see the inside of the first floor. I love the fireplace, the patio, the satellite dish and the grill. Luckily, I have small non-lego furnitures that can fit nicely inside the house. I just wish that they added a couple of people figures to complete the set.
on July 12, 2008
I bought this for my 9 yr old daughter's bday because she's constantly creating with her brother's fire station set. I was thrilled to find the beach house set, however, didn't realize it does not come with a single figurine. That's very disappointing. The pink Bellville Sunshine House by LEGO comes with an entire family, why not the beach house??? Otherwise it's a great set with many hours of creativity waiting to happen!
on November 7, 2009
We bought this for our son's 8th birthday. Legos are one of a few toys he comes back to again and again. He never tires of playing with them. I liked this set because it was so different from all the other sets he has (mainly airplanes and trucks). He did get stuck once and needed my help to figure out what he missed during construction. The instructions are quiet detailed. How neat that once the examples are created, then kids love creating their own new things that they come up with in their own minds. I highly recommend this toy!!!
on April 28, 2008
My 11 yo son loves playing with this Beach House. He saved up his money for a while to buy this for himself. They can build 3 different structures with this set - 2-story beach house, 3-story-beach house, and a cafe. Also, it doesn't take up too much room to store away like some other Lego sets do. If your son/daughter loves Legos the way mine does, this would be a great set for them.
on February 26, 2008
My 9 and 7 year old daughters had a lot of fun building this, and they now have fun playing with it. It inspired them to make a town using their imaginations. My 5 year old son plays right along with them. It's really a great little house.
on December 16, 2008
I purchased this for a ten year-old family member. He was very happy with the Lego set and immediately began to build the beach house. The instructions were easy to read for him so he built it himself. Afterwards, he showed me all the little details, taking the roof off and exposing the stairs. The piece of chicken on the grill was cute. Now I know what it means to say "we didn't have all this cool stuff as a kid" Very happy and had no problems at all with the online service and shipping.
on September 3, 2009
My son & daughter (9) LOVED this Lego set. They built the first house in a couple of hours straight. It was CUTE! They didn't want to take it apart, but finally did so in order to build one of the other models. Nice to have 3 models in one kit, and this set seemed more reasonably priced than some others.
on August 17, 2009
A little one is having a blast putting this house together. She really enjoys working from directions, getting the design just right, but at the same time isn't above making stylistic changes along the way. I think I'm having just as much fun as she is.