Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 22, 2009
Our grandson wanted this Lego car for his 8th birthday. Rather than hunt for it in the store---I ordered it from Amazon.com! The delivery time was good and our grandson was pleased to get just what he wanted as one of his birthday presents. He LOVES Legos! He and his friends quickly assembled the car and he plays with it frequently. Legos directions help children assemble the toys using great 1,2,3, steps along with great pictures of the pieces needed for each step. I think this really helps children assemble the toy they have chosen by taking the steps prescribed and following directions!
on February 5, 2010
I purchased the Lego City Classic Car to go along with the City Corner and the City Camper. My little girl still doesn't understand why Lego's get a bad rap about being just a boy's toy...she loves Legos. While a more simpler toy than the Camper, it still involves following directions and patience. I purchased this because it looked fun but also as a pricing factor- makes a great addition without breaking the bank.
on February 15, 2010
I bought this toy for my son's Valentine's Day gift. He is five and took on the 68 piece car lego kit. Not only was he able to put it together by himself, the lesson that he learned from doing this project own his own really gave him confidence to take on more of the other challenging lego projects. Great toy!!
on January 28, 2010
The Lego city classic car was a lot of fun and easy for my 6 year old grandson to put together without any help.
on February 6, 2010
This is the funnest toy i've ever played with. comes with stuff i like a lot. It reminds me of a mustang for some reason i don't know why, it just does. I highly recommend this toy to the whole world. I've turned this car into the ultimate battle machine,
goodbye.
on April 7, 2010
Rachel really enjoys building too, like her older brother. I didn't want to buy the pink and lilac colored Lego directed for girls only. She is delighted with this, AND the RV camper truck I got her.
on January 23, 2013
because it was smaller than I thought but because you cannot find this anywhere else it was still good. The product source was easy to work with and delivered way before the estimated delivery date.
on August 10, 2010
My wife bought it for my little brother's birthday and he seemed to love it! Small and affordable if wanted to give it as a gift for whatever occasion. Nice Lego and has what any kid would want.
on October 21, 2010
Our seven year old grandson loved it. He was so pleased that it came with a lego person. His
Dad did have to help him put the car together, but that was a plus in my book.l
on August 27, 2010
No pieces missing, lots of fun to build, and my son plays with it now like its a toy. Great purchase! I just wish the accompanying Lego City wasn't so expensive!