Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on March 27, 2010
My son (8) loves the plane. He easily assembled it (not too difficult, education only 3 stars) and it routinly crashes. No problem, because it is very durable. He hase some other city parts and the plane opened the 3rd dimension to is play. I would recommend it.
on March 7, 2010
The kids love Legos and this set was no different. Was able to get a better deal at Amazon, than I could have at other well-known stores and I didn't have to pay tax or shipping.
on March 6, 2013
My son, a lego fanatic, wanted this toy, and spent his saved up money to get it. When it arrived, we were a little surprised at how small it was, considering how much it cost. But other than that disappointment, my (9 yr old) son has been very happy with it. It was easy for him to build and he's enjoyed playing with it. We like getting him legos, as it teaches him not only how to follow directions (a challenge for a child with ADHD) but also fosters creativity when he takes it apart and uses the peices with lots of his other legos to build his own creations!
on January 4, 2014
My 4 year old grandson is all about planes and my son had
given me this Seaplane as a gift suggestion for him. It was
a bit difficult for the 4 year old, by himself, but his Daddy helped
and the plane is great.
on January 5, 2013
We bought this for our nephew who is seven years old. He loves LEGOS and he especially loves the seaplane. He had fun trying to put it together. The item was challenging, but not too difficult. He spends a lot of time with the seaplane. Great item! Durable and many hours of entertainment!
on January 12, 2013
shipped through prime and received in excellent condition! what a great price and free shipping to boot! my son loved it!! i ordered this along with 3 other sets...what a great way to stock up on gifts during the season and not have to deal with the crowds!
on June 5, 2013
My son is a LEGO nut and wears me out wanting to get them off Amazon. LOL He looks the sales over daily until he saves up enough money to get what he wants. He's been thrilled with this plane and taken it everywhere for the past few days so we're all happy.
on September 4, 2013
I got this for my 9 year old. He loves it. It is a really good looking lego plane and it holds together during play fairly well. I added a cannon on it. Every plane needs a few cannons. They need to make a black version of this that looks like the plane from Expendables and that would be awesome.
on September 21, 2013
My kid loves it, and he's rebuilt it with wheels and other accessories, and repurposed the propellers into his own designs. Legos rock!
on November 1, 2013
It's LEGOs. What more can I say? My 7 year old son had a great time putting this together and playing with it once it was built.

See 1 answered question