5.0 out of 5 stars great for ages 4-5
Its very hard to find legos for this age group. so I got everything they had to offer and my son just loves it.My son is 5 and most Legos are made for ages 6 in up or the bigger pieces that are for ages 1 1/2 to 4. which I think is more for the 2-3 year old.
Published on July 12, 2010 by nikki

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive
I bought this game for $50! and it was a very tiny box. I was really disappointed though I should have read the description better. I liked the Leggos though. My son liked it a lot but I still think it was too expensive.
Published 18 months ago by Kelly Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars great for ages 4-5, July 12, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter liked it, September 21, 2010
Robin (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO House Building Set (5899) (Toy)
My daughter liked this set a lot. She is 4 and it was easy for her to build with a little help from her brother. Nice lego set for the 4-6 year old range. Good price and fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my 4 yr old, December 9, 2010
This review is from: LEGO House Building Set (5899) (Toy)
I purchased this for my 4 year old and though she has a tough time with some of the smaller pieces - she has fun working on it. She does fine with a little help and supervision. This was her first Lego set and I'd much prefer if there were more design suggestions/ideas. That however does not stop her from designing and building on her own. It was a good first time Lego set - gave me a fair idea before I went in for the bigger sets/boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter, December 29, 2010
This review is from: LEGO House Building Set (5899) (Toy)
I purchased this lego set for my son who is 6 yrs old. He hasn't had legos since he was about 3 and they were bigger. I was a little afraid to get him these legos because they're so small and I thought he wouldn't be interested in it. On the contrary, he looked at the instructions (pictures) and followed them. I must say it kept him entertained for about an hour. He loves these legos. I bought these legos as a starter set and now I know I can purchase the bigger lego sets for him. Great product and great easy-to-read instructions!!! Very kid friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego House building, January 8, 2013
This review is from: LEGO House Building Set (5899) (Toy)
My grandson is "over the moon" for anything lego. He reads the instructions and puts them together unassisted. As with any lego product I believe them to be overpriced. I wish they would come in resealable plastic bags to keep them separate from all the other lego specific projects we buy. For what you pay, they should provide the bag. He is barely 4 and this was very easy for him to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Loves Legos!, February 14, 2011
This review is from: LEGO House Building Set (5899) (Toy)
Purchased this Lego set as a gift for my neice for Christmas. She loved it and put it together almost immediately. Legos are one of her favorite toys and they have stretched her imagination and creativity in a way that other toys just cannot. This and other Legos are always a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Legos still number 1, January 19, 2011
RJ McHenry (Galveston, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO House Building Set (5899) (Toy)
It is hard to beat Legos when purchasing for nieces, nephews, etc, because each set is good on its own, and works with the big collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was as expected!, January 4, 2011
This review is from: LEGO House Building Set (5899) (Toy)
I bought this as a joke for my son who was looking for a LEGO City house or LEGO Creators House. The funny thing is though he initially didn't seem that interested (he's 11) after building it, he seemed to like it very much. He was making fun of the chairs and people, etc, but then it seem to inspire him enough after making a basic house, to make a version of his own. I must say that is what is great about LEGO products and why I still recommend this one as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Independent Beginnners, November 20, 2010
This review is from: LEGO House Building Set (5899) (Toy)
My son just turned 5 yrs old not too long ago; he's very independent & likes to do things without any help, so I bought him this set. He was able to follow the picture directions very easily.

I like this set because it has a little bit of everything: a building, a vehicle & a person. It also goes great with my son's city sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's lego's!!!!!, August 4, 2010
K. M. "Synyster" (Detroit, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO House Building Set (5899) (Toy)
It seems like the legos that I used to play with. They are fun and my son enjoys them.
I would buy them again.

LEGO House Building Set (5899)
$39.99