Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Price:$22.98+ $12.92 shipping

on February 2, 2012
I have to hand it to those guys over in the LEGO design department. They have a fun job and they do it well! With this new LEGO Ninjago theme, they threw all educational value and realism out the window and just went for sheer cool appeal. They must have been thinking to themselves, "What are the top things that appeal to boys? Fighting, monsters, spaceships, and cool cars? OK! Let's put them all together in one set!"

Of all the new Ninjago sets that have just been released, this set was #1 on his wish list, so he was very pleased to receive it from his grandma for his birthday. The Rattlecopter is an "enemy" vehicle, and is designed around the menacing, serpent-like appearance of the latest warrior villains. It looks really sweet, and is quite probably the coolest-looking LEGO helicopter that LEGO has ever produced. It took my son about 45 minutes to put it all together, and he was able to do it all without assistance (he is 10). Fully assembled, it is a bit smaller than either he or I had anticipated, but still undeniably "wicked" - as my son would say.

If you've got a LEGO fan at home, you'll be hard-pressed to find a more appealing set for him. This is one of the best little sets that I've seen in a couple of years. Five stars all the way for this one!
VINE VOICEon November 18, 2012
This is a really cool looking Lego set, it doesn't take much time to build and it has a lot of features, mini-figures and a jet pack for the Ninja. However, it is pretty flimsy when it's built and pieces are coming off of it all the time. Which, when I think about it, is part of the fun of Legos - building and rebuilding.

I'd give the set a high rating except that even after the build my son doesn't play with it as much as his other Ninjago sets.

If this review helped you please rate it, click "Yes."
on January 30, 2012
"Santa" gave this to my nephew who loves anything LEGO. He put it together right away, and even though I think it's scary and ugly, he loves it. He watches the LEGO show that this copter is from and is always on their website. It's only educational in that you have to follow the directions to put it together the right way, but it's good for the imagination since my nephew makes up the stories and the situations the Rattlecopter gets into. I recommend it for kids who like LEGOS or like the Ninjago shows.
VINE VOICEon September 19, 2012
This is a fun toy which combines LEGO blocks with some Lego Technic parts. Building the toy was relatively easy. My 4.5 year old son did almost all of it by himself. I provided help with a few more complicated steps, as well as with some tight fitting parts, and stickers, and an overall quality control.

The Rattlecopter is a relatively large toy. Colors are bright, and the toy is a great addition to my son's Ninjago red motorcycle and blue airplane. There are many moving parts which make it fun to play with. My son played with it for ~30 minutes after he built it and it did not fall apart, so it is quite sturdy. However, seeing how the toy is designed, I don't think it will withstand a very rough play.
on November 26, 2012
I bought this along with other two LEGO Ninjago sets for my son and I foun that this is a very cool set for a 6 years old. There are couple mobile parts that my kid can actually play with. This is a set took him 2 days to build and have so much fun with it.
on May 23, 2012
Top quality, durability and joy to play with. Highly recommended. The lego toys are not cheap, but I do not hesitate to pay it since its durability is high as well as its educational side.
on November 21, 2012
My son likes this toy in the Ninjago series. It is not always as durable as the others, but still fun to play with. Great for imaginative playtime. It is a cool looking helicopter, just sometimes the pieces fall off, and need put back on. We love it!
on December 6, 2012
My boyfriend's 11 year old son loves these Lego sets. He assembles them on his own and it keeps him busy for about an hour.
If you have never bought one for a child beware: there are a lot of small pieces and it does require concentration. Great gift to steer them away from the Xbox :)
on February 10, 2013
This was a gift for my son from my parents. He just turned 6, so he could not built it by himself. My 8 year old son helped him, so it took about 2 hours for them to finished. It's absolutely a masterpiece for us!
review image
on March 13, 2012
this is an good toy ist not perfect. Its good because, it comes with a realy cool misle, kai zx in his jetpack and loyd garmadon. It comes with a snake called fang suei from the fangpyre