5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lego
This structure is really cool according to my son and he loves building it. The good thing about this is that you can rebuild it and it keeps your children interested and not bored like what my son says a lot.
Published on June 28, 2012 by Kk

2.0 out of 5 stars Only good for Korean History Majors
This is one of the weakest sets in he architecture collection and when you factor in the price it is ridiculous and skippable to say the least. The piece count doesn't seem particularly high and the model it self isn't very visually interesting. This is set isn't worth the money unless you are very into Korean history.
Published 19 months ago by David T. Alexander

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lego, June 28, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Architecture 21016 Sungnyemun (Toy)
It says that the age range is 12+ but i think it can be 9+ and my son is 11 years old and he got all of the structures of the Lego architecture series and this is his favorite.

I would buy it if your child likes Lego.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Detail, Wish It Were More Difficult, January 3, 2013
RJS (Franklin, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Architecture 21016 Sungnyemun (Toy)
I lived in Korea for 2 years and saw this gate on a daily basis. When I saw the Architectural Series Legos and the Sungnyemun gate I knew I had to buy it for my 6 year old son. The package arrived on time and the contents were well packaged. My son didn't stop working on it until he was finished. about an hour and a half and the outcome was truly wonderful. My only wishes are these:
1. The gate would be larger with more pieces
2. The difficulty level was higher
3. Lego would come up with a book, and instructions to re-use their pieces to form a different building. For instance if you have 3 Architectural Series buildings, you could recombine these parts to form a different building. That would be really cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my husband, November 9, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Architecture 21016 Sungnyemun (Toy)
My husband is collecting these Lego Architecual Buildings. He loves putting them together. If a child is interested in architecture, then they would love these famous buildings.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GREAT PIECE FOR YOUR ARCHITECTURE COLLECTION, June 29, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Architecture 21016 Sungnyemun (Toy)
This is a nice addition to the architecture series. I have recently been converted to a Lego collector, and I enjoy the architecture series very much. As well as fun to put together, it always nice to gain a little bit of history as well. Lego must have changed the name because the set is known as Sungnyemun, not Namdaemun as pictured here on Amazon. Sungnyemun is the official name for the gate, hence I guess thats why Lego changed the name. Other than that, it's exactly as depicted here on Amazon. As long as Lego produces decent architectural sets I will continue to collect them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, July 23, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Architecture 21016 Sungnyemun (Toy)
Lego was for son's birthday gift and it arrived pretty fast. I recommend the business for any future purchases. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego with History, February 4, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Architecture 21016 Sungnyemun (Toy)
I got this Sungnyemun Lego for my 10 year old grandson for Christmas. He loves Legos but puts them together so fast that it is hard to find a challenge. And I didn't want to spend a lot of money. This also has the North Korean history to go with it. But, alas, it was just too easy for him. It is smaller than what I expected that is why I didn't give it 5 stars. It is a good set for the right child and is well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good. Does not take long to build, May 14, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Architecture 21016 Sungnyemun (Toy)
I like the actual item and it looks nice but it does not take a long time to construct. All pieces were in the box and I have no complaints with the seller or the product. Just would of liked for it to have taken a little more time to build.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Legos, May 12, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Architecture 21016 Sungnyemun (Toy)
This is a fun piece and I wish I bought it when it was widely available. Since I missed it this was the only chance. Seller included a k pop cd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a gift, April 4, 2014
SEUNG K DONG (Orange county, California) - See all my reviews
Well.

Its very good.
What else you need?

I purchased it as a gift to a girl.
And she loved it.

I got her smile only with that.

Get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend!, March 17, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Architecture 21016 Sungnyemun (Toy)
I received the package on time and on perfect conditions. The Lego structure is really amazing, my 12 year old son completely loved it! It was an amazing addition to our Architecture Lego collection. It was a great purchase overall.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›