Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 11, 2016
This is a great kids watch. The band is adjustable with all the links so even my 7YO with skinny stick wrists can wear the watch. He was really excited about the two mini figures. Not sure what he like more - the watch or the minifigs. I like that he can learn to tell time on an analog watch, and get use to wearing one. Perfect for fun learning.
on May 14, 2014
My daughter loves star wars and this was a HUGE hit. The watch works well but she does need help getting it on and off. Love that it has the regular clock hands so it helps with her telling time as well. The mini figures are great too!
on January 25, 2016
Great children's watch! The build-a-watch part of this purchase is so fun! It could easily be an adult's watch as well.

One month later and it still has held up nicely to normal wear and tear. I am a little concerned that the closure piece will break from use but we haven't had any problems yet.
on February 8, 2016
Cute watch and has real dial numbers to help with kids learning to tell time. Not giving this 5 stars because the box was slightly damaged and torn. Looked like someone had already opened the product a few times. Could be a problem when giving this as a gift.
on December 31, 2014
The watch would have been a 5 star product, except for the fact that it is very difficult for our 7 year old grandson to put it on and take it off. Seems the clasping mechanism could have been made a little more kid friendly. Other than that it is one of his favorite Christmas presents.
on April 3, 2016
My son wanted to learn how to tell time and wanted a watch, he also lovvves Legos and Starwars, so this was perfect, it is his favorite watch (grandma bought him a digital watch). I like the old school with the Lego flare and I love that it comes with the little figures! Kind of a pain to connect and disconnect everything but it's totally worth it.
on July 2, 2014
The watch is great but it opens very easily so kids have to be very careful not to loose it. My son loves it
on September 20, 2014
I have never written a review but this product has problems... It is a cute toy but the second hand has fallen off of the first watch and the second (replacement) watch. I will get a R2D2 and see if it works out any better.
on March 12, 2014
great watch, great toys. my son loves the minifigures. we already have 4 or 5 of these watches and he loves them.
on June 17, 2014
My grandson wanted C-3PO & R2-D2 figures. When I found this bundle pack I was so excited! Not only did he get the figures but a watch to boot!!