LEGO Kids' 9002106 Star Wars Count Dooku Plastic Watch with Link Bracelet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch featuring Count Dooku graphic on dial, Arabic hour markers, and adjustable multicolored LEGO link bracelet
- 29 mm plastic case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Jewelry-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
LEGO Clone Wars Count Dooku watch with mini figure
Beware enemies of the Sith! Another apprentice has joined our ranks! Any budding Star Wars fan will welcome this fantastic new Star Wars watch from Lego! Featuring the infamous Count Dooku in exacting detail on the watch face, combined with its easy to read numerals and watch hands will make any apprentice a msater of time telling in no time!See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3.2 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B003M2C0IS
- Item model number: 9002106
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 27, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||LEGO|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||29 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.60 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The lego watch is, in my opinion, made extremely cheaply, especially for the price. I'm surprised that lego would make a product with such poor quality such as this. My children are all lego fans, as am I, but not of this watch!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kind of flimsy, the band falls apart easily, stuff comes apart.
The watch could fall off your hand. Read more
This was purchased for a five year old. I wanted to have an analog watch that he would find fun while learning to tell time. Read morePublished on December 5, 2012 by TJ70