Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on October 14, 2010
Has a red backlight to the clock face. No radio (a bit disappointing at this price-point).

Articulating arms, hands, legs (I don't remember if the head swivels, but I think not).

Tap the head to light up the backlight or turn off the alarm/snooze.

Not brick-compatible with other products from the same brand.

About 8 inches tall.
0Comment46 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2011
If you're a fan of Star Wars, this is another great item to decorate your home, or "geekify" it. It is sturdy, and very detailed. Looks great on a desk or dresser. However, as a clock, it's nothing special. The numbers aren't easy to see, there is background lighting if you press the head down, but it's not that bright, and the alarm isn't loud at all. So don't expect a great clock. Just a nice mantlepiece.
on February 13, 2015
Bought this for my coworker. She loved it!
It wasn't as small as I thought. In comparison to to my magic bullet with it sitting down, it's still bigger than my magic bullet base.
review image
on February 9, 2011
This is a handsome product; a storm trooper clock that's reliable to wake my son up to school everyday. Do not have to change batteries often; a bit pricey, but recommended.
on April 2, 2011
My son is a huge Star Wars and Lego fan (and so are we) and I recently bought this alarm clock to make it easier for him to get out of bed in the morning - and it works! He loves it.
The storm trooper is very nice and looks great. It is easy for a child to handle and very easy to program and use.
My only negative would be that the clock would be even better with a Star Wars themed wake up call rather than the classic bip bip bip. Especially for the Darth Vader version...
on May 17, 2011
Pros
It's an effing stormtrooper clock!
It just looks sharp
Solid construction (except for the head) - mine arrived w/ something loose in its head, so there's a rattling noise

Cons
Clock functionality is limited, and frankly ugly. It's like a 15 dollar figure... with a 2 dollar time piece inside. It's insulting basically.

Overall
You know what you're getting when you get it. A cool looking nerd piece for your desk. It's not a toy, you don't play with it, and there's not much to it except aesthetic value. Don't waste this on a kid unless it's their actual alarm clock. But even then, you're better off getting them a decent cell phone since it's batter operated.
on December 15, 2010
I really liked the idea of this clock, it was super cute! And I loved how you could move the legs and arms! Very unique! The only con I found from this product was the alarm sound was not too loud, deep sleepers would not get waken by it. A cute suggestion would make the alarm louder, and maybe make the alarm the StarWars theme song!
0Comment14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2011
I bought this clock for my son as a pre-kindergarten present. He loves it. The only downside I have found is that the clock makes an annoying "beep" when you press the head to illuminate the clock at night. Otherwise, great product.
on February 27, 2014
So when I wake up in the middle of the night and want to see what time it is--it isn't going to happen because this digital clock only lights up when you push the clone's head down. And then the dial stays lit for like 2 seconds. I really got burned when I purchased this item--it is not what I thought. Very hard to read face dial even in the daylight. About the only thing it has going for it is that it is cute. By the time I had realized this my husband had unpackaged it and destroyed the packaging so I could not return it.
on September 4, 2012
Soooooooooooooooooo cuter and Sooooooooooooooooooooo bigger tham I've expected.
I want to but others of LEGO alarm clock. SUPER nice clock ever!!!!!
review image