5.0 out of 5 stars Kid loved it.
My 7 yr. old picked this out and bought it with his own money. He is thrilled.
Published on July 1, 2010 by Michael E. Hackett

3.0 out of 5 stars The boy really loves the watch but...
Published 24 months ago by Jeanie Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid loved it., July 1, 2010
This review is from: LEGO Kids' 9002892 "Star Wars Luke Skywalker" Watch With Minifigure (Watch)
My 7 yr. old picked this out and bought it with his own money. He is thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, January 8, 2011
Brand new, perfect. Easy to change strap size with the individual lego-style links. Fits my 7 year old perfectly. Great product, price cheaper than retail. Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch for my Star Wars/Lego crazed 8 year old, January 5, 2011
I have been informed this watch is The Best.

My son used his birthday and holiday gift certificates (thank you grandparents!) and he chose two Lego sets and this watch. As much as he loves the Legos, he is absolutely thrilled with the watch and mini-figure Luke. Even the little details are great (The Luke figure has a flesh hand and a gloved/mechanical hand for example).

We did have to help him a little with the set up--adjusting the pieces of the watch band and setting the initial time, which was no problem. This is a GREAT item!

Highly Recommended!

JTG

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Hit!, September 4, 2011
I purchased this for my 6 year old grandson's birthday. He was very happy to receive it. It does have many pieces which an adult will have to put together.
I would say if you're looking for a special gift to please both a Star Wars fan and also a Lego fan you have found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego watch, May 25, 2011
Sandy B (Valley Village, CA) - See all my reviews
My grandson requested this watch for his birthday & we purchased it for this reason. Legos are one of our favorite purchases for family members - both old & young. Their items are consistently excellent in quality & this watch was no exception. My grandson quickly assembled the watch a few times & loves showing it to his friends. The fact that he is also learning to tell time with it is an added bonus. I highly recommend this item for kids who are old enough to avoid choking issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm the favorite aunt thanks to this watch!, August 4, 2013
I ordered these watches for my nephews, ages 7 & 8, and they told me I'm their favorite aunt. If you know a Lego fan, you can't go wrong with this. I wasn't completely sure when I placed the order, but this watches comes with the matching Lego figure, which can actually stand on the watch. Very happy with the price, especially because it comes with a figure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a little boy very happy., November 20, 2010
This was a gift for a 5 yr old boy who loves Lego. It arrived in a timely fashion in good condition. He had originally wanted a watch but never expected a Lego watch. I think it now became part of his collection as opposed to something he can use but either way he's happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 17, 2013
My boys ages. 4 and 6 love these watches. They are a little cheap looking but that is ok as long as they are happy. They loved that a little lego man came with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars The boy really loves the watch but..., August 29, 2012
...Iam afraid to let him wear it! The watch looks good and the shipping was great. The watch is easily adjusted and my 7-yr-old loves that he can stick Legos to it. However, the way the watch band interlocks to stay on the wrist is not secure enough - it easily comes apart. I assume the maker wanted to make it easy for kids to take on and off but, instead, I am always worried it will fall off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014