Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on May 25, 2011
My grandson requested this watch for his birthday & we purchased it for this reason. Legos are one of our favorite purchases for family members - both old & young. Their items are consistently excellent in quality & this watch was no exception. My grandson quickly assembled the watch a few times & loves showing it to his friends. The fact that he is also learning to tell time with it is an added bonus. I highly recommend this item for kids who are old enough to avoid choking issues.
on January 8, 2011
Brand new, perfect. Easy to change strap size with the individual lego-style links. Fits my 7 year old perfectly. Great product, price cheaper than retail. Recommend!
on August 29, 2012
...Iam afraid to let him wear it! The watch looks good and the shipping was great. The watch is easily adjusted and my 7-yr-old loves that he can stick Legos to it. However, the way the watch band interlocks to stay on the wrist is not secure enough - it easily comes apart. I assume the maker wanted to make it easy for kids to take on and off but, instead, I am always worried it will fall off.
on July 1, 2010
My 7 yr. old picked this out and bought it with his own money. He is thrilled.
on January 5, 2011
I have been informed this watch is The Best.

My son used his birthday and holiday gift certificates (thank you grandparents!) and he chose two Lego sets and this watch. As much as he loves the Legos, he is absolutely thrilled with the watch and mini-figure Luke. Even the little details are great (The Luke figure has a flesh hand and a gloved/mechanical hand for example).

We did have to help him a little with the set up--adjusting the pieces of the watch band and setting the initial time, which was no problem. This is a GREAT item!

Highly Recommended!

JTG
on January 3, 2016
Great Watch an from what I am told it is a more updated version. My stepson who use to collect helped me greatly understand not only this lego but the whole break down of clonewars,real starwars,anikin years,& current. Who knew I just wanted a Luke Skywalker. This is a gift for a very special starwars fan.
on October 31, 2014
While extremely cute, the latch on the watch open very easily. My son no longer wears it because it falls off of him all the time. My youngest actually lost his the day after we received it.
on December 18, 2015
Eh. They are not "Legos". Hard to click together, comes apart easily. My kids don't wear them, they come off too easily. But they are by their beds to they can see what time it is in their room. I wouldn't get again. I had higher hopes.
on September 4, 2011
I purchased this for my 6 year old grandson's birthday. He was very happy to receive it. It does have many pieces which an adult will have to put together.
I would say if you're looking for a special gift to please both a Star Wars fan and also a Lego fan you have found it.
on August 4, 2013
I ordered these watches for my nephews, ages 7 & 8, and they told me I'm their favorite aunt. If you know a Lego fan, you can't go wrong with this. I wasn't completely sure when I placed the order, but this watches comes with the matching Lego figure, which can actually stand on the watch. Very happy with the price, especially because it comes with a figure.