Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Kids' 8020301 Star Wars Darth Vader Plastic Watch with Link Bracelet and Character Figurine
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2012
This is the second LEGO Kids Star Wars watch my son has received (the other is the R2-D2 one if you're curious) and he loves them both!

As a parent, I enjoy the fact that we can change the size of the watchband very quickly and easily. (You can also change the colors around but that's a secondary benefit really. Although I did take the time to match the color schemes of the two watches to eachother which was kinda fun.) By being able to make the band fit his wrist and then add links as he grows we'll be able to get a lot more use out of this watch than we will others made for children that he's received.

The quality appears very good and the LEGO brand implies that it is built to last.

Just be sure to save the extra links in a ziplock bag so that you can get them out later when you need them.
on October 30, 2011
Pros:
- The Darth Maul figurine that comes with it was a nice bonus, and when combined with the watch makes the cost of this purchase reasonable even with some problems with durability.
- The face design is cool, my 8 year old loved it and it was a good thing to draw attention to the face while he tries to master telling time.
- The colors are nice looking, and the lego block design caught the eye of many other kids.

Cons:
- The buckle is problem #1. It doesn't hold very good on an active 8 year old's wrist. They have to know the first thing he will do it put it on and mimic using a light saber, and the slightest bump and the buckle gives way.
- Overall cheaply made, from a Dad's viewpoint. It appears to be even cheaper material than standard lego blocks, only making that judgement by feel and appearance. But, it is low cost at around $20 for the watch and figurine, so a person could argue that you're getting what you pay for.
- After a few weeks the Darth Maul character is the only thing still being used. He can't even tell me where the watch is in his room, and he was anticipating it so much he drew a circle around the anticipated delivery date.

If I had it to do over again...I would probably still end up buying it. Because when a kid wants a Darth Maul watch, that's what you get him. And a more expensive version would probably end up damaged at my child's age.
on March 16, 2013
We bought this watch as a Christmas present for my son, we chose this watch for a number of reasons but one of the main reasons was that it is water resistant. This has not been the case. Water got in within a month of him wearing it. The watch was exposed to regular hand washing and showers no real water depth. The watch did work after the water dried out but the design faded out and the paint looks smudged. Recently the crown fell off. My son loved the watch and it came with a lego Darth Vader which was pretty cool too, he continues to wear it from time to time despite the fact that it doesn't work (second hand ticks back and forth). Maybe we just got a bad watch, the price is great but unfortunately it didn't resist water for long. Bummer dude.
on July 18, 2014
I bought this watch for my five year old grandson who loves Legos and just got interested in Star Wars, especially Darth Vader. He really wanted the little Lego Darth Vader figure but I thought the watch would be a nice bonus. The first day he wore the watch the second hand fell off. He was very upset. I didn't want to send it back because he would have to send back the Darth Vader figure and he would have been upset about that. So he is wearing the watch with the second hand floating around inside the watch. Very disappointing that the second hand only lasted one day!
on November 27, 2011
I like these Lego watches. The style is very interesting and it works well. It is pretty durable as well. The design is great for anyone who's a Star Wars fan! It fits most kid's wrists without a problem.
on February 28, 2011
I bought this and another character for my 8 year old son and another 8 year old boy. The watch is very nice, great concept. He is still grasping the concept of time so I love that it has the minute markers on it and the numbers are visible.

My son is a little rough and for some reason, every day he'd come home with half of the links in his hand. It got to the point where they didn't really stay on well. I blame this on my son more than anything.

So I wouldn't say this is a bad or poorly constructed watch as other reviewers have said, but I will say that you should know who you're buying it for. If you have one of those curious kids who take things apart, or one who is just rough and careless, then maybe it's not a good everyday watch for them. He still uses the face to tell the time, just lost all of the pieces becuase he's careless.

It's a nice watch.
on December 28, 2010
This present was for a 7 year old who loves anything Star Wars and wants to be a Jedi.

It was perfect. Adjustable, easy to add/remove links and the little lego Yoda was a hit.
on January 2, 2008
I bought this for my 7 year old nephew. He's a big star wars fan but the watch itself did not thrill him. The watch's clasp is made of flimpsy plastic and can only be opened when in a 90 degree position. It hasn't broken off yet but I don't think it will last more than a few days. On the positive side, the watch comes with a Darth Vader lego figure and my nephew loved the figure and its little lightsaber. That alone made the purchase worth it...maybe.
on January 20, 2012
My Godson sprung it on me at the last minute that for Christmas he wanted a Yoda Lego watch. I thought OMG no way! It was like a week until Christmas. I went online and poked around until I found this watch. I received the watch just in time and he was super excited and I was super surprised that I was able to pull it off! Great transaction!-MJ
on February 9, 2016
I liked this watch because I thought it was really unique and my nephew could sort of build his own band and change the colors. He liked it because it had the mini figure! I have paid $5-$10 for just mini figures so I thought this watch was a great deal. I bought this watch and the Vader watch and he loved both!