5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for your little LEGO Fan!
This is the second LEGO Kids Star Wars watch my son has received (the other is the R2-D2 one if you're curious) and he loves them both!

Published on January 5, 2012 by James S. Arcara

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy construction but kids will like it
Published on January 2, 2008 by My5

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for your little LEGO Fan!, January 5, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Kids' 9002908 "Star Wars" Watch With Dark Vader Minifigure (Watch)

As a parent, I enjoy the fact that we can change the size of the watchband very quickly and easily. (You can also change the colors around but that's a secondary benefit really. Although I did take the time to match the color schemes of the two watches to eachother which was kinda fun.) By being able to make the band fit his wrist and then add links as he grows we'll be able to get a lot more use out of this watch than we will others made for children that he's received.

The quality appears very good and the LEGO brand implies that it is built to last.

Just be sure to save the extra links in a ziplock bag so that you can get them out later when you need them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy construction but kids will like it, January 2, 2008
I bought this for my 7 year old nephew. He's a big star wars fan but the watch itself did not thrill him. The watch's clasp is made of flimpsy plastic and can only be opened when in a 90 degree position. It hasn't broken off yet but I don't think it will last more than a few days. On the positive side, the watch comes with a Darth Vader lego figure and my nephew loved the figure and its little lightsaber. That alone made the purchase worth it...maybe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so sturdy but very cute, November 24, 2007
4 stars since any young star wars fan will love it. -1 since it is far from sturdy

4.0 out of 5 stars lego watch, December 2, 2008
product was was as nice as the picture and i am very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Legos Star Wars Watch, December 30, 2007
The band isn't the sturdiest but my kids did love this watch. For any fan of Legos Star Wars figures, this is a great purchase. Each watch comes with a legos character.

1.0 out of 5 stars valentine, November 22, 2008
Valentine "54" (Louisville, Ky United States) - See all my reviews
Very cheaply made. Not even as well made as a lego. But then, it was pretty cheaply priced. My 5 yr. old grandson seemed to like it, only because Darth Vader was on it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice while it lasted, March 16, 2013
We bought this watch as a Christmas present for my son, we chose this watch for a number of reasons but one of the main reasons was that it is water resistant. This has not been the case. Water got in within a month of him wearing it. The watch was exposed to regular hand washing and showers no real water depth. The watch did work after the water dried out but the design faded out and the paint looks smudged. Recently the crown fell off. My son loved the watch and it came with a lego Darth Vader which was pretty cool too, he continues to wear it from time to time despite the fact that it doesn't work (second hand ticks back and forth). Maybe we just got a bad watch, the price is great but unfortunately it didn't resist water for long. Bummer dude.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watches for Star Wars kid-fans, May 15, 2009
J. Choate (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
These are really great watches. My two boys, 9 and 11, just love them. Especially since you can change the bands to various link color combinations easily. There is an alternate face that can snap on that has lego studs so they are constantly putting minifigures on the watch. My favorite is when they put the minifigure holographs on the face like in the movies when someone is looking at a transmission message. They are durable and adorable!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, November 25, 2013
I gave this watch to my nephew for his 10th birthday. He's really into legos and really into Star Wars so he absolutely loved it. It was easy to add and remove links and its pretty durable. would recommend as a gift for any young boy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, December 26, 2007
I bought the watch as a Christmas gift for my 4 year-old grandson and he was delighted. A great gift for a 4-7 year old.

Rate and Discover Movies