Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: Glossy Exclusive Paper|Change

on December 27, 2011
Lego Kids' 9002922 Star Wars Storm Trooper Watch. I purchased this product for my grandson and while the look of it was attractive, I was very disappointed in the construction of the product. When it is put together, which you have to do yourself since the wrist band of the watch is "Legos" the watch does not stay together. My grandson had it on his wrist for 5 minutes and when just waving his arm the watch fell off. The lego closure does not hold and therefore cannot be worn for very long especially when a child is going to play while wearing it. Not an advisable suitable purchase for a child at all.
on April 1, 2013
This thing fell apart the first day. We tried all sorts of fixes, but none of them worked. Our son still carries around the disc because he likes the picture, but we couldn't even put on a different band because of the way the watch is made. One frustrated and disappointed 4 four year old - check. One remorseful mother - check. I should have heeded the warning signs in some of the other reviews that I read before I made this purchase. For some reason I thought it would work out for us, but it did not.
on December 31, 2010
Bought this for Christmas for my 7 year old son. On 2nd day of wearing, he noticed the second hand was not moving. Time still seems to be working somehow (for now) but still, disappointment considering he was very happy to get it and actually was taking good care of it! Anyway still looks very cute and comes w a cute lego figure. Decided probably not worth returning...
on November 26, 2013
Nice watch for a kid who loves star wars however, if you want a watch that can take a beating with normal rough play, look elsewhere. Light duty links snap together, I guess like lego.
on March 26, 2014
Bought this as a birthday present for my little brother. He loves it! It's easy to take apart and put together, but stays together when he's wearing it. Comes with enough colors that kids can make different band designs, and more than enough pieces to fit big kids wrists as well as little kids. It was a bit pricy though, I mean, it's just plastic, right? But I guess that's what you do to get the lego name.
on January 10, 2011
The watch was what I had expected. The band on the watch would not stay close and wasn't able to take out enought links to made it work. It was real flimsly.
on January 24, 2016
Bought two of these for stocking stuffers for my two 7 year old grandsons at Christmas. They are not huge Lego fans but do enjoy playing with them and immediately snapped together the watch bands and put them on. I liked that they were not digital and will promote their skills in reading a clock in a fun way.
on August 14, 2013
This is a great watch to get, especially on sale. I wanted my kids to learn how to read analog time, and this helped immensely. Even my 2yr old wanted to wear one!

The band is all plastic also, and although it has not occurred, enough force seems that it could break it. So far, so good though!
on January 10, 2016
Well, he loved it. It was delivered last Tuesday night. Today is Sunday. It's already broken. The clasp broke (literally the plastic broke in half) so he can't even use an extra link or anything. No way to fix it.
on March 31, 2016
The perfect gift for any little boy to preteen boy! I purchased as gift for my nephew, and his sister and cousins and friends love it! He was so excited! It combined the perfect trifecta of Star Wars, Legos, and build your own watch!