5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Star Wars fans, young or old!!
Published on April 9, 2012 by Amanda Armstrong

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoda Lego clock...a bit weird...not so cute
Published on December 3, 2011 by Baff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Star Wars fans, young or old!!, April 9, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Kids' 9003080 Star Wars Yoda Minifigure Alarm Clock (Home)
I have been wanting to get this alarm clock for my 6 year old for a while and finally decided to get it for him for Easter this year. The Yoda alarm clock is so cute standing by his bed (as it would be by any 6 year old's bed). PROS to this clock are a large number display; the alarm time is shown smaller below the minutes; when Yoda's head is pushed down, the display lights up green (so my son can check the time in the middle of the night); also, the head is the snooze button, so when the alarm goes off, you get to mush Yoda's head down; our clock came with batteries in it already (which saves a forgetful parent the embarrassment of not having the right kind of batteries); and its just so darn cute!! CONS to this clock are the legs do not rotate (i.e. Yoda cannot sit down); it uses batteries (not really sure if this is a con yet, but the potential extra cost isn't welcoming); and the alarm is a typical annoying beeping (Lego could have been forward thinking in creating this product and made the alarm some variant of Star Wars music). For 5 stars, this clock really does have a lot of cons, but the pros WAY outweigh them. my son loves his new alarm clock and I'm sure we'll be buying the LEGO Kids' 9002113 Star Wars Darth Vader Mini-Figure Alarm Clock and Storm Trooper Digital Clock Star Wars Toy Time Light Saber Space Block Force to go along with it soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, July 6, 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old's birthday. He loves it! It is so cute and very sturdy. He actually keeps it in the bed with him at night (not to cuddle with because it's not soft) but he just likes it that much. He brings it on trips even. It's worth the money in my opinion because it's that cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoda Lego clock...a bit weird...not so cute, December 3, 2011
Purchased a variety of the minifigure Lego clocks with some friends. The toy stores in our home town kept selling out of them...and they were twice the price. The Yoda clock is based on the Star Wars cartoon character, he is smaller than the other character clocks and his legs do not bend. His head has a very weird shape at the rear that is silver in colour. We all find this feature a bit weird. Overall he isn't as cute as we would have expected him to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for heavy sleepers or ignorers, October 22, 2013
We have both the Yoda and Red Ninjago Lego Clocks for our 2 sons bought 2 Christmases ago when they were 4.5yo and 6yo (so very durable). These clocks are great in all aspects until my kids learned that they can ignore or sleep through the alarm ONE long-loud time, so then it won't alarm again and they can sleep longer (until I come get them). If they pressed the heads to snooze, it resets the alarm and would go off again. That was fine when we first got them since they were younger, now that they are older and we're trying to let them be more responsible for their getting up and ready, it's time to search for an alarm clock that they can't sleep through. One that will alarm until they get up and turn it off themselves which means having to lift their heads off the bed...and, hopefully, wake up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, April 19, 2013
I obviously do not purchase Legos often as I thought the term "Lego mini figure" meant this would be about the size of legos, but it's more like 8" tall. Other than my misunderstanding it's exactly as described and the recipient loved it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, November 5, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Very disappointed that the alarm only goes off for 1 minute then turns itself off and does not come back on. So it does no good on waking up a 5 year old. If I had know that it turned off by itself I would not have purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 16, 2012
MY SON WANTED THIS HE REALLY LIKED IT. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE MONEY. AND IT WAS ACTUALLY CHEAPER HERE THAN IN THE STORES INCLUDING WITH THE SHIPPING COST,

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for an 8-year old Star Wars fan!, December 1, 2012
Got this for my nephew for his 8th birthday and he loves it. Says it was his favorite gift! I actually want one myself as a Star Wars fan from birth! I highly recommend this for kids of all ages (including Aunts who are 30-somethings!!!)

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 stars, January 19, 2013
its ok -- his feet dont move separately like the others - a little disappointing - but he's still Yoda so you cant go wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTEST CLOCK EVER!, August 12, 2011
Shipper was quick and amazing! I purchased this clock for my nephew's birthday, plus matching comforter and sheet set. My brother said the clock is so Cool, he wanted it for his office-LOL! Great Buy! Thank You.