5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Star Wars fans, young or old!!
I have been wanting to get this alarm clock for my 6 year old for a while and finally decided to get it for him for Easter this year. The Yoda alarm clock is so cute standing by his bed (as it would be by any 6 year old's bed). PROS to this clock are a large number display; the alarm time is shown smaller below the minutes; when Yoda's head is pushed down, the display...
Published on April 9, 2012 by Amanda Armstrong

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoda Lego clock...a bit weird...not so cute
Purchased a variety of the minifigure Lego clocks with some friends. The toy stores in our home town kept selling out of them...and they were twice the price. The Yoda clock is based on the Star Wars cartoon character, he is smaller than the other character clocks and his legs do not bend. His head has a very weird shape at the rear that is silver in colour. We all find...
Published on December 3, 2011 by Baff

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTEST CLOCK EVER!, August 12, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Kids' 9003080 Star Wars Yoda Minifigure Alarm Clock (Home)
Shipper was quick and amazing! I purchased this clock for my nephew's birthday, plus matching comforter and sheet set. My brother said the clock is so Cool, he wanted it for his office-LOL! Great Buy! Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great birthday present, May 21, 2014
My son loves it, uses it everyday for the morning call. It is not too tall, can stand on his desk steadily. With night light, he can see in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as a Lego Action Figure, January 25, 2015
justmeHK (Henderson, NV) - See all my reviews
Pros:
- The backlight/snooze is green and bright.
- Battery-operated = portable, our son often plays with it as an action figure.

Cons:
- NOT made in the USA, as stated in Amazon's description.
- The buttons to set the time and alarm are on the backside so it may be a challenge for younger children to handle this task.
- Backlight does not stay on for more than a minute (but that could be a good thing to avoid draining the batteries).
- The unlit display can make the numbers difficult to read.
- Would like to have this with a power cord option.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, acceptable height, and clock operation,, July 12, 2014
cute, acceptable height, and clock operation, wish alarm was a wee bit louder

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 25, 2014
10/10 would drunk purchase again! Yoda is shorter than the other ones

4.0 out of 5 stars LEGO Star Wars Yoda Minifigure Clock, December 28, 2011
This Yoda clock was pictured in the "gifts for teens" section in the December 2011 issue of Real Simple. I gave this as a "Santa" gift at our family Christmas gift exchange, and I could tell that my thirty-something Star Wars fan sister liked it. She sometimes collects Star Wars items. Instead of putting it aside, she spent some time removing it from the box, setting the clock, and testing the alarm. My brother-in-law seemed to like it, too. I think she might use the miniature clock for her home office. I suppose the point of the clock is the Star Wars/Lego motif, so they didn't make different alarm tones, but I think a Yoda voice alarm or a Star Wars tune would have been an inexpensive way to improve the appeal and usefulness of the clock. Time will tell more about the quality. When I purchased the item I must not have read the specifications closely. I thought I was getting a small (5 inches or 13 cm) miniature clock. The LEGO Yoda minifigure clock is actually 9 inches or 23 cm tall, which is probably better suited to the target market of kids. It's a neat little item, and it was fun to give as a gift. The clock was bran-new and carefully shipped in a timely manner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really really cute, October 12, 2011
My grandson loves Yoda! This was a birthay present for him. The only drawback is that it is a much smaller than I thought. But it is really really cute and he just loved it! Very well made. Cute item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Child loves it. Would recommend to anyone!, May 20, 2014
I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to get their child up on their own. My 8 year old got this for his birthday and although he isn't used to the alarm yet. I can hear it from my room which is across from his. It is easy to use. It is easy to set the time and the alarm. The alarm has its own on and off switch, which makes it easier for kids. What boy doesn't like Yoda? All around I love this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grand son loves it!, May 16, 2014
I bought this alarm clock for my grandson's 10-birthday. He loves Yoda and this was a real hit with him!

5.0 out of 5 stars YODA WAKES YOU UP!, May 13, 2014
this was so cool, so i ordered it for my brother (we are both big ol' star wars geeks) and he totally dug it. it was smaller than i thought but turned out to be the perfect size. i'm going to order a couple more soon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›