Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 16, 2012
My son was more then pleased with this item. The shipping stated it would be here in over a week or more and they shipped it and received it in 4 days! ny to co. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME thank you so much for the fast shipping arrived on his bday! perfect..
on February 22, 2013
This watch was really cool. However, the latch tends to come unfastened rather easy. My seven year old son almost lost the watch several times before we had to retire it to his shelf.
on May 20, 2012
I sent the Lego watch to my grandson and it did not work. The mechanism had to be replaced. I thought the quality would have been better from a Lego product.
OK