Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

50%
50%

on December 11, 2014
Bought it for my son whom is 4 years old, and he absolutely loves it. Given the fact that he loves pirates and Captain Barbossa is his favorite. I want him to learn how to tell time, and how to be independent when it comes to getting up in the morning. So this is the perfect item. I like how you push his head to hit snooze, and when you push his head it lights up red. The alarm is a perfect volume for him. I have only 3 wishes for this item. 1: that it would have had the lego pirate leg like in the game, and in the movie "On Stranger Tides". 2: That the when the alarm goes off that it would have Barbossa say something, and 3: That when you pushed his head that it would actually say the time. These wishes aren't necessary because it still is the coolest alarm clock.
on January 16, 2013
My son got this with his Christmas money. He loves legos and this has thrilled him. I will say this...it is one of the loudest alarm clocks I've ever heard! So parents beware if you have an early riser!
on July 4, 2013
It is loud enough to wake my son up but the alarm isn't too irritating. It seems to be good quality, nothing has broken yet , and my 8 yr old figured out how to use it quite easily.
on December 11, 2013
I bought this for a 6 years old boy's birthday. For a Lego lover, this will for sure be the right choice. Very cute and useful! I just don't know if it works well or not.
on May 21, 2013
How awesome is it to have jumbo size Lego to play with.... I keep my eye out and every time they go on sale I would like to get them all.
on December 28, 2014
My 5 year old's room is a pirate room. This works perfectly. It's very easy to set the alarm.
on August 7, 2014
This little clock fits perfectly in a pirate themed bedroom for my grandson. Glad I got it!
on December 13, 2012
Looks great. Not sure how it works until we give it to our son for Christmas as this is from Santa.

See 1 answered question