Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 24, 2012
Come on, Captain Rex of Star Wars Clone Wars. It is a must have for any kids collection. And it is clock too! Sturdy construction, and the clock keeps decent time. This unit has hit the floor a couple of times already and it still works fine. Now if they just made bigger Legos to go with it......
on January 23, 2013
I collect these Star Wars Lego alarm clocks and this one is equally as cool as the others. It's well made, painted nicely, was packed so that it was very well protected (I was worried about that) and I am very happy about it.
5/5 stars!! :-)
on September 15, 2015
Buy this for any child that is slow to wake up. Seriously, it will make your life soooooooo much easier. If I forget to turn it on at night, I really regret it the next morning. My sons are big Star Wars fans, so this is a great way to get them excited about waking up
on January 9, 2016
My son LOVES this clock. Very simple first alarm clock. The beeping it makes is very loud and would drive me nuts, but the kids love it. I like that the clock lights up when you press the head. Very well made.
on January 7, 2014
Came as pictured with prompt shipping. Press down on the head of figure to get blue light to illuminate clock (did not know this, maybe missed it in the description). Only complaint was that when I received it, the box looked like it had been tampered with - it wasn't taped shut completely so that the contents were visible easily by lifting the flap of box.
on December 30, 2013
Decorative, easy to use, batteries have lasted a long time and it is loud enough to wake my zombie child up from his slumber! He loves it, and quite frankly.. so do I!
on December 24, 2013
Bought this Captain Rex for my six-year-old, and it has been a very reliable clock. It's light enough for him to move around easily (some nights he snuggles Rex to sleep). It's also easy enough to set that he can adjust his wake-up time on his own, and is learning how to get himself moving in the morning.
on April 29, 2012
My son loves Star Wars and likes the alarm clock. It is a good size & perfect for learning time too.
on March 25, 2013
Very cute clock and my six year old loves it. Seems pretty durable. My only complaint is that the time is only illuminated for a few seconds when you press down on the head. Makes it very difficult to see the time.
on March 17, 2013
We ordered this for my son's sixth birthday. The price is at least $5-$7 cheaper than Target, when bought through Amazon.
He loved this clock. To make the clock light up you push his head, very easy.

I give this 5 stars.