Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day

on May 24, 2012
Come on, Captain Rex of Star Wars Clone Wars. It is a must have for any kids collection. And it is clock too! Sturdy construction, and the clock keeps decent time. This unit has hit the floor a couple of times already and it still works fine. Now if they just made bigger Legos to go with it......
on December 30, 2013
Decorative, easy to use, batteries have lasted a long time and it is loud enough to wake my zombie child up from his slumber! He loves it, and quite frankly.. so do I!
on April 29, 2012
My son loves Star Wars and likes the alarm clock. It is a good size & perfect for learning time too.
on January 23, 2013
I collect these Star Wars Lego alarm clocks and this one is equally as cool as the others. It's well made, painted nicely, was packed so that it was very well protected (I was worried about that) and I am very happy about it.
5/5 stars!! :-)
on April 21, 2013
good look, good quality, the same the picture, clock is sharp, good level for the alarm clock, perfect to gift
on January 7, 2014
Came as pictured with prompt shipping. Press down on the head of figure to get blue light to illuminate clock (did not know this, maybe missed it in the description). Only complaint was that when I received it, the box looked like it had been tampered with - it wasn't taped shut completely so that the contents were visible easily by lifting the flap of box.
on December 24, 2013
Bought this Captain Rex for my six-year-old, and it has been a very reliable clock. It's light enough for him to move around easily (some nights he snuggles Rex to sleep). It's also easy enough to set that he can adjust his wake-up time on his own, and is learning how to get himself moving in the morning.
on September 15, 2015
Buy this for any child that is slow to wake up. Seriously, it will make your life soooooooo much easier. If I forget to turn it on at night, I really regret it the next morning. My sons are big Star Wars fans, so this is a great way to get them excited about waking up
on March 17, 2013
We ordered this for my son's sixth birthday. The price is at least $5-$7 cheaper than Target, when bought through Amazon.
He loved this clock. To make the clock light up you push his head, very easy.

I give this 5 stars.
on March 25, 2013
Very cute clock and my six year old loves it. Seems pretty durable. My only complaint is that the time is only illuminated for a few seconds when you press down on the head. Makes it very difficult to see the time.