Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 17, 2012
This is a Lego watch and the links can easily come apart. As a parent I won't purchase this for a child ... HOWEVER, my son bought this with his own money and loves it! He doesn't wear it everyday, but when he does he is proud and shows it off to everyone. So with a parent rating of 1 and a child rating of 5, you get an Amazon rating of 3.
on February 6, 2013
My son ordered this watch with a gift card for his birthday. He is very thrilled with it. It comes with several links so you can customize the size to fit securely. It's easy to read and just fun! There was a problem with the delivery, but not Amazon's fault. It was listed as having been delivered on a Wednesday, but didn't actually hit our mailbox till Saturday. Hard for a 6 year old to wait it out, but I believe it was an error with the local post office and beyond Amazon's control. When the watch finally arrived, it was a big hit!
on May 2, 2013
My kid is crazy about both lego stuff and Pirates of the Caribbean; this watch is the perfect combination of both. It also includes a Jack Sparrow lego figure. I just find it a little too easy for the links to come apart.
on November 4, 2012
My son LOVES this watch. He wears it all the time and now that he is in kindergarten and learning how to tell time he let's us all know what time it is randomly throughout the day. His teacher tells me that he tells her when it is time to come in from recess. He often forgets to take it off when he gets in the bath and I have been amazed that it is still ticking despite multiple full immersions in water. I think the link thing is a plus since he is very small and I was able to remove enough links to make this actually fit him without a big flap of leather hanging off his arm. If he ever succeeds in destroying it as I am waiting for him to do one day, I will buy another lego watch just for that reason.
on December 27, 2012
Great watch for children of all ages! This was a Christmas gift for our son, but his mother and I enjoyed the watch as much if not more than our son.
on April 2, 2013
This is my grandson's first watch. He is a big lego fan and he loves the Pirates of the Caribbean. This was a perfect gift for his birthday.
on April 25, 2015
Very nice watch. A bit over-priced because of the Lego brand.