Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Kids' 9004346 Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Clock, Watch, and Figurine Set
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2011
Before buying this product, I first purchased LEGO Kids' 9004766 Star Wars Darth Vader and Storm Trooper Mini-Figure Alarm Clock Two-pack Assortment Watch. To this first two clocks I gave 5 stars because the product as a whole was very nice; the light that went on when you pressed the Stormtrooper (yellow) and the Vader (red light) was a very nice detail.

In the case of the Buzz Light Year clock, I give the product 5 stars too. But comparing it to the other package I think the biggest pro would be that the Buzz Light Year is more detailed than the Star Wars figurines. That's pretty nice. On the other hand it forces you to buy the small wrist watch which is not as appealing as the alarm clock. It is nice, though, but i felt it kind of "forced" to buy it.

Overall, a nice buy and a great gift.
on December 30, 2011
My 6-yr-old son chose this for himself as a Christmas gift and he LOVES it. Both the clock and the watch seem very sturdy and they are both very easy to set/adjust/use. The Lego figure itself is very cute (you can even exchange his little Lego parts with other Lego figures). I believe this is a quality product and my son is thrilled with his choice.
on January 1, 2012
My son loves Buzz and when I saw this combo was a gold box deal how could I pass it up? The clock and alarm are very simple, he uses the alarm as a giant toy. The watch is cute and seams pretty durable. It's a great combo for teaching a little one to tell time both on a digital clock and an analog watch. I would recommend this to any little Space Ranger, Lego fan.
on May 25, 2015
I purchased this LEGO Buzz Lightyear alarm clock, wrist watch, and figurine for my nephew back in 2011. He still has it proudly displayed in his room, and it still works perfectly. The watch consists of 34 individual pieces including multi-colored, interchangeable links, and two bezels that allows it to be created in dozens of different color combinations and sizes for any wrist. It is also water resistant up to 164 feet. The Buzz Lightyear action alarm clock is super cute; it features a night light that allows you to read the time in the dark. This watch/clock/ figurine combo makes a great gift for any little Toy Story fan. It's functional and fun. Little ones can have endless entertainment playing with the Buzz Lightyear action figure, as well as reconfiguring the watch to any of dozens of different choices. It's recommended for children 6 years old and up. This is a great product and is one that I highly recommend.
on December 11, 2012
The good, it is cute, sturdy, lego, and fun as a toy.

The bad. It is way too easy to reset the time. It is not very loud at all, wouldn't wake anyone in my home of deep sleepers. The alarm only goes off for a short time, stops, and doesn't go off again, no snooze and no off. So if you actually needed it to wake your child for school or anything, it'd be a failure. Now maybe if you set it for a reminder to do something, it could work. The batteries on it seem to last forever though because I hear it going off every day for a short time. Freaks the cats out every time too.
on January 25, 2013
Got this for my 4 year old for Christmas. He's in preschool now so we set it for 6:15am every morning, and he wakes up to Buzz "waking up", knows how to turn it off, and get ready for school. Comes with a cool watch that even the adult "kids" were jealous of! And a toy LEGO buzz.

My only complaint is that when you press his helmet, the display lights up for about 3 seconds, then goes dark again. Not really enough time to set the alarm in the dark.
on April 18, 2013
The clock is tough to read and the watch is a little cheap. But I am not wearing the watch to work and my kid seems happy. Wish the craftsmanship was a little better. I don't expect it to last very long.
on January 27, 2013
Clock does not work as you read.

I gave it as a gift to his son. My son was disappointed that the clock did not work.
Son were sleeping, I had to fix the clock.
The clock was not connected to a power source.
I had come in connection with wires.Now the clock works well.

I Displeasure that the clock did not work.
on January 16, 2013
Arrived in excellent condition.
The clock is very cute and the watch is great.
Both are easy to use and has the same 'Lego' quality that you'd expect.
Toy Story/Buzz Lightyear fan must-have!
on December 24, 2011
Nice little watch, adjustable band fits the 7 year old granddaughter easily. Buzz alarm clock- can't figure out how to set the alarm to OFF. It goes off every day at 10 am.... a time we set so it won't wake everyone too early. She loves it but we need to spend more time to try and figure out how to turn alarm totally off.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse