Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 13, 2014
I ordered this watch for my son's 6th birthday to help him learn how to tell time to the minute. The display is extremely difficult to read, you can hardly see where it tells them how many minutes past the hour. My other complaint is that it confuses the child because from 1:00-1:30 (for example) it indicates how many minutes past the hour, then from 1:35 on it would tell how many minutes until the next hour. I wanted a watch that would consistently count by 5 minute increments for the complete hour. Had I not thrown the box away this thing would be going back! It also doesn't stay on his arm well. Don't waste your money!
on January 26, 2015
I was really excited about this Christmas gift for my son. I was looking forward to using the watch, the clock and the cards to teach him how to tell time. However, this turned out to be a big disappointment. The cards were 24 hour (military) time. The website showed the cards with am and pm, but that is not what I received. Also, the clasp on the watch band was impossible to keep closed. It just wasn't a teaching-friendly set. I'm still looking for something better.
review image review image
on January 17, 2014
the only thing I dont like is how its divided in "past" and "to". My son thinks five minutes "to" 1:00 is 12:05. It's confusing for beginners. Other than that its awesome!
on April 12, 2013
When I purchased this, I was looking for a Lego watch, and I didn't notice that it also comes with a time-teaching clock. This is a very cute way to teach a Lego-obsessed kid how to tell time. It comes with flash cards to test the child on their ability to read the clock. The watch is adorable, and my son just loves it. My only quibble is that it's very easy to disassemble the watch, so you have to be pretty careful with it. It stays on ok, but it's not the best choice during strenuous activities.
on May 10, 2016
This clock teaches continental European time-telling. It is not at all appropriate for native English speakers. It's not just that it's a 24 hour clock instead of 12 (am/pm vs. military time). I would be fine with that. The problem is even the minutes are phrased the way Germans/Dutch/Danish say the time. It teaches you to say "25 minutes before the half hour" or "20 past 16 o'clock." It just doesn't work for American children. The quality and concept are fantastic. My son had already finished building the Lego clock before we had a chance to open the flashcards. They just need a US version.
on January 13, 2013
My 4-year-old son wanted a watch for Christmas and he has been starting to get into LEGOs for the past year, so I thought this would be perfect. He loved it so much and was super happy to receive it.

The watch itself seems ok quality - not high quality imo.

The straps is relatively easily taken apart and readjusted as necessary.

The problem is really with the latch - the way it's designed, it becomes loose very quickly and subsequently easily falls off.

I might try to see if I can find some way to make it more reliably stay on my son's arm (because he still loves it anyway)...

The LEGO time learning tools that comes with it is acceptable quality, but I don't know how effective it will be in helping my son learn to read an analog clock - we'll see...
on February 27, 2014
Such a great deal for the price! My son is 5 years old, pre-k, and has slowly been trying to learn about time reading so this will definitely speed up the process! I love that it comes with flash cards! For those looking for a Lego watch, get this because you get more for your buck - it comes with a watch tower for your kid to build!
on February 3, 2016
Very nice and colorful! My 6 year old son loves it. He also enjoys playing with the pretend clock. He is learning how to tell time at school so this is perfect for him right now. On the negative side the hour hand is difficult to see on the face of the watch (the face is very busy and the yellow blends in), also the clasp is not to strong and he can easily loose this watch (he did loose a previous lego watch with the same type of clasp), the cards are not that useful.
on June 20, 2015
I love the idea of this, but the tiny parts continually came separated. By the time we'd put it all back together for the umpteenth time?...sadly our six year old Lego obsessed ASD son lost it one afternoon while out running errands and we couldn't find it.😟 We opted to not to repurchased this item, but to get a plain no frills watch to replace. It's a great concept, and we adore Legos. It sadly didn't work for us.
on May 31, 2015
My 5 year old was begging for a watch and we chose this together. He loved putting the clock together and is a huge Lego fan so the watch is awesome for him. He understands being gentle and careful. However, his 3 year old brother got hold of the watch and broke it almost immediately. My husband was able to patch back together but be warned, it is not super sturdy so for younger kids or kids who are tough on things, beware...