Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 15, 2014
I love this alarm clock. It easy to use and its really loud to wake you up
review image
on March 6, 2014
As stated above, this is an attractive clock. However, it's just a simple beeping sound (that gets louder and faster as it plays). Come on Lego! How about a Batman voice? Really, this is overpriced for what you get. Still, I give it four stars for looks and ease of use (I didn't need to read the directions to set the time or the alarm feature).
on September 24, 2013
Bought this for my son as he just started school this year and needed an alarm clock. Looks super cool and he loves it. Only thing missing is I wished the alarm sound was maybe a Batman phrase or Batman special effect instead of the typical alarm noise.
on June 8, 2015
To start off I would like to say I absolutely love this product! I have a batman fanatic on my hands and this was absolutely perfect addiction to his room. I love that you c an move the arms and legs and when you push down batman a head the light for the clock comes on. My little guy who loves to check the time has really enjoyed having this in his room. It is very well made. It has been dropped, on accident, multiple times and still works amazing!
on March 15, 2014
The excitement of my five year old son offset the price for an alarm clock, but it was worth it. It works fine and the light when pushing the head down makes it easier to see in the dark to tell what time it is.
on December 29, 2015
This alarm clock looks really cool & feels sturdy. The alarm is a beep that gets progressively faster but it's not overly annoying. Pushing batman's head down turns on a backlight for the clock and snoozes the alarm. The only way to turn it off is by the On/Off switch on the back of his shoulders. As an adult that would annoy me but my 7 year old doesn't seem to mind. He's requested to use it even during Christmas break. Easy to set with buttons also on his back.
on January 23, 2016
Awesome batman alarm clock! My boys absolutely LOVE this clock, it is bigger than we expected but it is super cute it looks just like a regular batman mini fig. The alarm is pretty loud, I can hear it in my room it gets my boys up quickly for school which is just what we needed it for we highly recommend this clock it is fantastic!
on June 30, 2015
My 6 year old used his Amazon gift cards after Christmas and bought this clock. He's had this clock for about 5 months now and he absolutely loves it! It is the cutest thing and works great! It's very easy to use and my son can just switch the button and turn it on himself and It's loud enough to wake him up. We couldn't be more happier! We have absolutely no complaints about this clock!
on February 21, 2014
I bought this for my husband. He's a huge Lego fan and obsessed with barman! So I thought it was the prefect gift. He loves it. Says the alarm sound is quite cool! Just awesome! The arms and legs really move. Nice for any kid or kid at heart!
on May 2, 2016
my son has only used this for a few days but loves it. it is a fun clock for any lego enthusiast (no matter the age). my only problem is that you can push down on batman's head to 'snooze' the alarm but you can only turn it off with the switch in the back then switch it back on. a little frustrating for me because now I have to double check to make sure it was turned back on.