Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 6, 2014
As stated above, this is an attractive clock. However, it's just a simple beeping sound (that gets louder and faster as it plays). Come on Lego! How about a Batman voice? Really, this is overpriced for what you get. Still, I give it four stars for looks and ease of use (I didn't need to read the directions to set the time or the alarm feature).
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2014
I love this alarm clock. It easy to use and its really loud to wake you up
review image
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2013
Bought this for my son as he just started school this year and needed an alarm clock. Looks super cool and he loves it. Only thing missing is I wished the alarm sound was maybe a Batman phrase or Batman special effect instead of the typical alarm noise.
on January 18, 2014
Cool idea. Good build quality. Time will tell how it holds up t frequent head slaps. My 5 year old son loves it.
on February 21, 2014
I bought this for my husband. He's a huge Lego fan and obsessed with barman! So I thought it was the prefect gift. He loves it. Says the alarm sound is quite cool! Just awesome! The arms and legs really move. Nice for any kid or kid at heart!
on March 15, 2014
The excitement of my five year old son offset the price for an alarm clock, but it was worth it. It works fine and the light when pushing the head down makes it easier to see in the dark to tell what time it is.
on April 14, 2014
Our son loves this clock, but I wish the time lit up. Instead, you have to push down on the head to get it to illuminate...and even then, it only lights up for a short time. Still cute...
on April 22, 2014
The numbers on the clock cannot be seen in the dark unless you push the button to make them light up. This feature makes it worthless for my son to view the time during the night. Poor design in my opinion.
on December 6, 2013
"I'm Batman"
-Bruce Wayne
Great alarm clock and a cool collectible for any Batman fan. Showed up on time and with zero damage.
on August 5, 2014
Purchased fromega bed bath and beyond
Not sold in stores but you can order online at bbb stores. Priced 24.99 then 20% off coupon makes it under 20.
Love the look. I am not a fan of batman but I do love batman lego figure. The mask does not come out like mini figure but still cute.
However I am having hard time to tell the time! It is almost invisible to tell the time. The screen is dark and the numbers are readable only under the brighat light. So we have this for decorating purpose only. Stull keeping the old clock to find out the time.
Wish it had better quality. Not worth the money for the clock. For decorating purpose, it is ok.