4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little kids watch
This was a fun watch for my son. He enjoyed putting it together and wearing it (he doesn't like to wear watches, otherwise). It lasted a good year or so before it couldn't be put back together. With a 9-year-old running, jumping, climbing, rolling, bouncing and whatever else, I think that was pretty good.
Published 15 months ago by Hank Charleston

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but feels cheap
The links are a little weird for sizing. My son does like it, but it seems to wear more like a bracelet than a watch.
Published 22 months ago by Tracy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little kids watch, September 24, 2013
This review is from: LEGO 9006821 Ninjago Cole ZX Kids' Minifigure Link Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, December 30, 2013
neat, but a pain to put together. picture indicated or gave the idea that the lego came off but it doesnt. adorable watches and he likes it a lot. but a pain to put together

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch., May 6, 2013
H. ALSHEIKH (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) - See all my reviews
Very nice watch my son loves it much and very easy to use. I personally liked it. Finally something he did not lose.

5.0 out of 5 stars sent to my grandson, February 23, 2013
He is 8 yrs old and now heavy into Lego, especially Ninjago. He loved the watch. I'm so glad I found it while just poking around for Lego Ninjago items.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but feels cheap, February 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loves Lego, February 15, 2013
Hatter (Danbury, Ct.) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for my grandsons recent 7th birthday. He will not take it off. He keeps telling his mother how much he loves it and asks how did Papa know I wanted this watch so bad. The smile and excitement he displays is wonderful. If you have a young person who loves Lego's you cannot go wrong with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, February 13, 2013
I bought this watch as a christmas gift for six yr old grandson... He has to have it on every day..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 7, 2013
My 4 year old son loves this watch. It fits his little arms perfect. He never wants to take it off, lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, February 4, 2013
Merlin808 (Honolulu, HI USA) - See all my reviews
The watch was given as a gift and one our our son. I understand that both were put to good use. The watches have a great design and it made my son want to start learning to tell time via analog watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, January 21, 2013
Amazon Customer (Pleasant Hill, IA USA) - See all my reviews
This was a big hit with my nephew. Just what he wanted and not digital, which was a requirement of his mothers!