Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO 9006821 Ninjago Cole ZX Kids' Minifigure Link Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 24, 2013
This was a fun watch for my son. He enjoyed putting it together and wearing it (he doesn't like to wear watches, otherwise). It lasted a good year or so before it couldn't be put back together. With a 9-year-old running, jumping, climbing, rolling, bouncing and whatever else, I think that was pretty good.
on February 4, 2013
The watch was given as a gift and one our our son. I understand that both were put to good use. The watches have a great design and it made my son want to start learning to tell time via analog watch.
on December 22, 2012
My grand boys like both Lego watches I got for them for their seventh birthdays; however, I was expecting it to be more flexible plastic. It is really like 'real' Legos. I hope they can manage not to lose the legs of the little guys on each watch. We've already lost one pair (and found it), and they've only had them two hours! A big hit, though!
on December 29, 2012
First, delivery was excellent and fast. My 8y/o son loves the watch as it was like a mini lego set and required a little assembly. He did need mom to help him secure the pieces in the right slot, but it was fairly simple.
on February 15, 2013
I bought this watch for my grandsons recent 7th birthday. He will not take it off. He keeps telling his mother how much he loves it and asks how did Papa know I wanted this watch so bad. The smile and excitement he displays is wonderful. If you have a young person who loves Lego's you cannot go wrong with this watch.
on December 30, 2013
neat, but a pain to put together. picture indicated or gave the idea that the lego came off but it doesnt. adorable watches and he likes it a lot. but a pain to put together
on February 23, 2013
He is 8 yrs old and now heavy into Lego, especially Ninjago. He loved the watch. I'm so glad I found it while just poking around for Lego Ninjago items.
on December 31, 2012
I ordered this for one of my great nephews. He loves it since he's into both legos and ninjago. It's just the right size for 6 yrs. and up.
on February 22, 2013
The links are a little weird for sizing. My son does like it, but it seems to wear more like a bracelet than a watch.
on May 6, 2013
Very nice watch my son loves it much and very easy to use. I personally liked it. Finally something he did not lose.