5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES this!
Published on November 12, 2010 by Nikki Rehman

3.0 out of 5 stars An alright gift
I bought this as a birthday gift for my little brother. I expected it to be more better than just a regular clock. Heres some of my pros and cons.

Pros:
- Arms and legs can move like any other lego man
- Clock easy to use
- Alarm
- Snooze button is the head
- When snooze button is hit, the clock lights up red

Cons:
-...
Published on April 17, 2011 by Miss D

5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES this!, November 12, 2010
My 8-year-old son is a huge LEGO fan and a recent fan of Star Wars. He loves this alarm clock. It's important to note that he has always been scared of alarm clocks before. This one beeps loud enough to wake us up (me, at least - the son is a very heavy sleeper,) without being obnoxiously, ear-splittingly loud. The legs and arms are movable - he loves to have Darth hold things for him and change whether he's sitting or standing. His favorite part, though, is that the clock lights up with a red glow when you push down on Darth's head, whether to make the alarm snooze for 5 minutes or just to check the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars An alright gift, April 17, 2011

Pros:
- Arms and legs can move like any other lego man
- Clock easy to use
- Alarm
- Snooze button is the head
- When snooze button is hit, the clock lights up red

Cons:
- Alarm sound is beeping noise (I was hoping for his voice or at least a star war song)
- No radio
- Battery hard to put in
- Kinda hard to make him stand straight up
- Hitting snooze button requires a bit of strength for a kid
- Snooze button needs to the pressed while vader is sitting
- kinda pricey (purchased for $24)

UPDATE:
Clock is still the same so far, sturdy. My brother still uses it to wake up for school.
- feb 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with mini light saber kit AND is a great alarm clock, December 27, 2010
I like that this is a battery alarm clock so that I don't have to use another electrical receptacle. It's sufficiently loud to wake my 8 year-old or me. It's really cool that it's backlit when you press the figure's head. BUT -- what my son is thrilled about is figuring out that his Uncle Milton brand mini-lightsaber (kit) actually fits into this minifig's hand! So, now Darth is complete with saber!! AWESOME!

3.0 out of 5 stars no back light, December 2, 2010
The clock looks great. It is moveable. However, the only way to see the clock in the dark is to press the head down to have it temporarily light-up. Not very useful as a bedside clock to help a child decide when to get up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Missed Opportunity for Awesome, April 7, 2011
I bought this for my son who LOVES Darth Vader and Lego Star Wars. He is very happy with it but the hugest disappointment to me is the alarm sound: How awesome would it have been if the manufacturers would have used the Darth Vader Imperial March instead of a standard beeping sound for the alarm?!?!?! Seems like a "no-brainer" to me, what were they thinking?!?!?

5.0 out of 5 stars For when you vant to suck blood in a timely fashion, February 8, 2013
This review is from: LEGO 9007224 Monster Fighters Vampire Minifigure Alarm Clock (Watch)
Zees clock is perfect for my early morning blood sucking adventures. It is easy to wipe clean of excess blood, and glows in the dark without emitting harmful UV rays, which could set my skin on fire. It has a classic look, which is a great contrast to all that Twilight garbage. I highly recommend this to vampires who are looking for something to spruce up a room, or just to wake you up before the infernal approach of dawn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Darth Vader Clock, January 8, 2011
The clock is nice. I gave it four stars becuase it's smaller than we thought and was overpriced. I like that the beep isn't too loud and it's easy to program. Looks really cool in my son's lego room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Little Jedis!, June 24, 2011
My cousin, her husband and son are all huge star wars fans. Her son got this for Christmas and they all got a kick out of it. It's a nice size for packing on the road too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Darth Alarm, January 14, 2012
I gave this item to my 7 year old nephew for Christmas so have no personal experience with it. He, however, was super happy!!! No complaints so far. I have to say that the size was a real plus - not huge but big enough to impress!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, January 13, 2014
My 9-year-old son loves this.
I think it's just okay.
For the price, I think this should do a little more. The alarm goes off for just a short time before it just stops on its own. My son is a heavy sleeper and needs a little more alarm to get him out of bed. I'm not a heavy sleeper at all but I don't know if this would even wake me up in the morning.
This is basically just an alarm clock with movable legs. I like that it moves in the same way that a Lego minifigure moves. But I assumed that it would maybe make some Darth Vader sounds or Star Wars type wake-up alarm - all it does is beep for a short time. As for quality, it seems to be well made so I have no complaints there.
If my son didn't love the idea of Lego: Star Wars, he probably wouldn't love this alarm clock. But he loves anything Lego, so this is getting 3 instead of 2 stars just for the fact that it "looks" cool.