Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Kids' 9007224 Monster Fighters Vampire Figurine Alarm Clock
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 8, 2013
Zees clock is perfect for my early morning blood sucking adventures. It is easy to wipe clean of excess blood, and glows in the dark without emitting harmful UV rays, which could set my skin on fire. It has a classic look, which is a great contrast to all that Twilight garbage. I highly recommend this to vampires who are looking for something to spruce up a room, or just to wake you up before the infernal approach of dawn.
on August 28, 2013
For a while now i had been interested in a horror themed alarm clock. This clock delivers with flying colors.

For starters his head glows in the dark, but that isn't all - if you press down on it the time LCD glows RED!!! He has snooze function which is definitely a plus.

One thing that did surprise me was his size, this little bugger is big standing about 12 inches high. probably the only downside may be that he needs a good surface to stand or sit on, even sitting he can fall over easily on a futon mattress. That and my old clock lasted forever 1 AA, this uses 2 AAA which i am not used to purchasing but these are minor complaints.
on January 3, 2014
My 19 year old college student wanted lego characters for Christmas. I thought that was a bit ridiculous for his age and opted to buy this instead. It's funny and functional. The clock stands about 9 - 10 inches and works great (so far). He loved it, surprisingly! The delivery was fast and the product has had no problems thus far.
on December 5, 2013
My son loved this clock. He loved the fact that his head glowed in the dark! He keeps him at his bedside table. We have him sitting and have no problems with him falling over. He loves pushing his head down and seeing the time.
on December 2, 2013
We love this clock. It's fun to look at, very easy to read and sturdy enough that when my 17 month old picks it up and drops it (on carpet) it's intact. Going to keep getting these, the mummy is next on my list.
on September 30, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this clock. It seems very solid and well made, and is unarguable very cool. The face glows in the dark, and it is a perfect replica of the lego vampire minifigure (albeit MUCH larger...about 10-11 inches high.) I wish they also made one of the vampire bride. Would have bought that one too!
on January 14, 2013
Wish numbers were lighted. My son loves it. Could be bigger. Overall ok, not sure would buy another one. Thanks
on December 9, 2013
Arrived as described. Clock is a good size and it is cute. It is a Christmas gift so I have not opened it yet to see how it works. As far as looks, so far so good.
on February 15, 2015
Very loud alarm love the glow in the dark face. My son and I have dropped it a couple of times, it take a lick'n and its still tick'n. A nice present he loved it.
on September 5, 2013
If your child loves LEGO Monster Fighters and/or Halloween, this clock is a must-have!!
It is a giant Lord Vampire mini figure and also a clock!