4.0 out of 5 stars cool watches
Published 7 months ago by Leah Wong

2.0 out of 5 stars the price was excellent but the band is baaaad!
Bought this for my grandson. He wanted a watch so bad and he loves Lego's. I got him the Cole watch and Lasha 2 Pack set for Christmas. Great bargain...I thought.

Published 8 months ago by Harper Lee III

4.0 out of 5 stars cool watches, March 31, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Kids' 9009891 "Ninjago Kendo Cole and Lasha" 2-Pack Watch Set (Watch)
I bought these for my son's 10th bday. He had a ninjago themed party and loves legos so they went very well with the theme. The watches are cute and he really liked them. He was able to read the time on them fine. I saw some reviews that said the face was too dark to read. The bands are adjustable but they feel flimsy. I am afraid that they will probably break with much adjusting. Also, the band is hard to latch and unlatch due to the way the pieces have to fit together.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price great product, January 1, 2014
For $20 it was a steal. I gave one to my son and one to my nephew. Both are huge Lego fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew loved it!, February 23, 2014
The LEGO watches made my nephew very happy! He said, "These are so kewl!" I hadn't planned on spending this much, but once I received the picture, it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome my son loves it!, January 7, 2014
Kids love ninjago and they love Legos!his favorite Christmas gift by far! Never wants to take it off!
The only bad thing is the kids actually think the mini figure will stay on the watch.
It doesn't, it falls off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super deal for my two boys, January 4, 2014
Mara Ray (Waukesha, WI United States) - See all my reviews
Looks like they were purchased separately. Very nice for Lego fans. Would cost more at other retailers. Perfect for this family!

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great buy. I gave one to my son and ..., September 26, 2014
This was a great buy. I gave one to my son and I kept one for myself. Now whenever we go out we wear them together.

2.0 out of 5 stars the price was excellent but the band is baaaad!, February 14, 2014

The Cole watch turned out to be difficult to read-- due to the dark, cluttered, background image on the watch face and also because the hands are thin. But worst of all is the band. It's made of Lego pieces, snapped together. It was difficult (at first) to unsnap and re-size (by taking out or adding links). Once sized, my grandson wore it once or twice, then decided "Hey, it's a Lego, so I'm gonna take it apart" (he's 5). Well, he disassembled the watchband and then he tried to reassemble it but couldn't because he lost the part that snaps the band together, the "clasp."

So, now it is sitting in a drawer until we can get to the store and see if we can find a regular watchband to fit the watch.

I regret buying this watch.