Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - PlayStation Vita” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 40% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.54 shipping
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - PlayStation Vita
|Price:||$17.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.79 (14%)|
- Warner Bros. 1000286901
- Warner Bros. 1000286901 LEGO Batman 2 Super Heroes PSV
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for PlayStation Vita is an Action-Adventure game set within the Batman universe, and filled with LEGO versions of heroes and villains from the Batman comic series, working together/against those from the Justice League comic series. The game is a standalone follow-up to 2008's Lego Batman, and features an a wealth of heroes and villains, an engrossing storyline, in-game dialog, classic LEGO video game play that includes 2 player simultaneous support, PS Vita specific controls, family-friendly content, in-game gadgets, vehicles and super hero abilities.
Join Forces to Save Gotham from Enemies United Against It
In Lego Batman 2: DC Super Hereos, calamity strikes as the Joker forms as alliance with Lex Luther. The result is a uniting of the world's greatest villains from across the DC Comics universe, hell bent on tearing down Gotham City, brick by brick. Thankfully Batman and Robin are able to form their own unit for good with members of the Justice League. Additional heroes available in the game include Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and many more. The game contains lighthearted content featuring Batman flavored action, mixed with classic LEGO block gameplay. Players utilize a variety of vehicles including the Batmobile and Batwing, and must master a range of gadgets in order to triumph. True to the beloved LEGO video game play, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Hereos contains contains both single player and co-op gameplay options.
Key Game Features
- The Melding of Video Game and Toy Lines - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes complements the brand new, recently released LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe toy collection. The line includes five construction sets, such as The Batcave and three buildable, detailed action figures.
- Heroes and Villains Galore - The Dynamic Duo of Batman and Robin join other famous super heroes from the DC Universe including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to save Gotham City from destruction at the hands of the notorious villains Lex Luthor and the Joker. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO video game action and humor as players fight to put the villains back behind bars.
- Classic LEGO Video Game Simultaneous Play - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for 3DS builds upon the action and multiplayer gameplay experience established in the best-selling LEGO video game to date
- Lighthearted Action - The game further extends and combines both the Batman and LEGO video game experiences to create very fun gameplay.
- Exciting Vehicles and Gadgets - Explore all new areas of Gotham City utilizing a variety of vehicles including the Batmobile and Batwing. In addition, players are able to fight for justice by mastering new gadgets and suits, such as Batman's Power Suit and Robins' Hazard Cannon, and using all-new abilities including Superman's flight, super-breath and heat vision abilities.
Beware your arch nemesis.
Special gadget and powers.
Sharp PS Vita graphics.
Classic LEGO block gameplay.
Platform: PlayStation Vita
Top Customer Reviews
1. 3ds port! This pisses me off for $39.99 at this price we should get either a unique exclusive PS ViTA version or what mostly everyone with a ViTA wanted a console port. It's a spit in the face to ViTA owners honestly.
2. Shameless 240p youtube video quality cutscenes this reeks of laziness no respect for the consumer/fanbase developers! No optimization just port the crap over and get some added revenue, just sickening especially considering how easy the ViTA is to develop/port for.
3. Tiny levels with no more than 5-6 lego's on screen what kind of bullsh~t is this? the ViTA has more RAM than the PS3&360. But this goes right back to being a 3ds port again limited RAM limited lego's,objects on screen at a time.
4. Poor audio quality had to fully turn up the volume on ViTA to hear the voices which only talk during cutscenes not in-game, that was very disappointing as it would be good to hear them talk during the game itself.
5. Copy-Paste move sets make playing other characters pointless another sign of lazy uninspired DEVS.
6. DC characters are gradually brought in and playable at the end of the game once again Batman and Robin are the main focus through the story. This can be a negative if you wanted a heavy dose of DC gameplay.
7. Lack of replayability yes there's challenges but not really fun for young children and these challenges are character specific you can't choose your favorite and yes it's mostly Batman involved.Read more ›
If you can get this for $10-15 than it might be worth it as a time waster. But otherwise get the console version which is an amazing addition to the lego game brand.
This game is made for parents who want to give their kids something to do for 5 minutes to get them off their back, or us grown ups who like the idea of putting green lanterns head on Harley Quinn's body :)
It is a fun game, the content that it provides is satisfying, and while I did expect or want more, I was happy with what I received in a portable format.
This is a port, not of the PS3/360 version, but of the far inferior 3DS version. I don't now why, the Vita can handle so much more. It's a shame that the developer took the cheapest way out.
That said, this means that most of the glitches and annoyances from the 3DS version have carried over. I don't know if you've ever played a Lego game on a DS but it is a pain in the behind. While it's not as frustrating on the Vita, it's still annoying to have the inferior port.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The lego batman games are SO fun! I'm 25 and I enjoy them so much. They're funny, entertaining with a great story. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Minhcalla
If you are going to buy this game make sure it's the 3DS version. For some reason it just is terrible on the ps vita because the screen is all blurry. Read morePublished 10 months ago by thomas henry