4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of Fun
OK. I'll start with the one and only bad remark I have about this game. They really missed the mark with the camera on this one. It's very jumpy and erratic in co-op and takes quite a bit of getting used to. They did include a very limited right stick camera control on this game, but it's usually dependent on how far away you are from your partner. The further away you...
Published on June 21, 2012 by Chad

3.0 out of 5 stars Will consistently crash on you - Edited Review
********* Edited Review *********

UPDATE: Since I posted my original review, the game has been patched! All glitches to the game seem to have been addressed, especially the consistent crashing issue I was experiencing. It still happens *sometimes*, but definitely well within the "okay" range. You shouldn't worry about playing this on the PS3 and messing up your...
Published 23 months ago by BalancedDiet

‹ Previous | 14 5 618 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars graet game, August 3, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
there were glitches like hell, but im not the rage type so i can somewhat overlook it, could have used more comedy or more jokes but this being my first lego game...not to shabby

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, July 31, 2013
Batman 2 is leaps and bounds better and funner than the first Lego Batman.

This sequel is fantastic. The kids loved it and it was pretty hard game to beat in a good way. It challenged my kids and I did have to help them solve some puzzles but I believe if they were a bit more patient (I blame the Ipad and simple pick up and play type games in making the younger generation so impatient with videogame puzzles and story. Sad.) they would have figured it out and had an even more rewarding experience.

The game is quite long for being a lego game and even has a ton content and hidden vehicles to unlock which adds great replay value. It took a long time for my kids to finally ask for a new game (about 2 months) and that is awesome for my wallet. Only Little Big Planet 2 (and rightfully so) provided a more fun and engaging experience than this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars not just a continuation of the first game, July 28, 2013
Jason M Marchetti (Richardson, TX, US) - See all my reviews
all new power suits and new superheroes (Superman flies!). wonderful open environment in Arkham city that the kids love to explore

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice game, July 23, 2013
You can choose so much characters and go around Gothem city is more that what I was expecting from the game!

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely fun but needs some adjustments, July 21, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My friend and I loveeeeee playing the lego games and we were very excited to play this one after playing the first Lego Batman.

One thing we felt we didn't like was that the story was shorter compared to the first one and we wished there was more to it. We wished they added a storyline with the villains like they did with the first one.

Second thing was the camera. It was pretty annoying when we were in the hub and it would give us two separate screens instead of just one for the both of us. Also in the actual story gameplay itself the camera was very wonky.

Other than those two things we had a great time playing it and enjoyed how Traveller's Tales portrayed the characters' personalities with their voices and how they acted.

Overall, still very fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars super!!!!!!!!!!, July 17, 2013
heck its very good and you get it i got it and its super on ps3 u gotta get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed expectations, July 16, 2013
That Guy (New Orleans, LA, USA) - See all my reviews
While the game itself is easy (unlimited life) and short (beat in two days), being able to play as various characters is really cool. The world is big enough and has lots of things to do in it. Would recommend to any DC fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, only one hiccup, July 15, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The game is fantastic, I love the humor and the mechanics. The only issue is when you are flying around Gotham, outside of the story line. It does not maintain the initiative flying mechanics of the story line. Making small maneuvers frustrating and nearly impossible. There is no reason for this change, which is even more frustrating.

That being said, it is a great game with high replay value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the family, June 16, 2013
I rented this game our local library. Both of my kids loved it so much that I had to purchase it. Little did I know I'd like the game too. The characters are so cute and it's fun trying to complete the missions. Great fun for the whole family.

2.0 out of 5 stars My least favorite of the LEGO games, June 14, 2013
Katie Smith (Southeastern United States) - See all my reviews
Where to begin? First there are only 15 levels of story play, and those 15 levels aren't easy to find. If you've familiar with lego games you know that they have a fairly easy to follow formula of game play. That is not the case in this game. You have to drive long distances and explore a vast area to figure out where to go next. I like a challenge but was just frustrating. Second, the two player split screen is awful! Instead of staying on one side of the screen, you are constantly switching sides. You never know where to look. Also, if you're aiming to shoot a batrang or use superman's laser eyes, the target moves every time your partner moves. Third, in all of the other lego games, you can save and exit in free play when you get what you are after - not in this game. If you don't finish the level, even in free play, you lose all your money and progress. Lastly, this game takes forever to load and to save. Every time you get a brick or a character it autosaves and it takes a very long time. I felt like I did more waiting than playing.

‹ Previous | 14 5 618 | Next ›

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Playstation 3
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Playstation 3 by Broadway Publishing (PlayStation 3)
$19.99 $14.99