4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Batman.......
Published on October 10, 2008 by blackaciddevil

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
Bought for my grandson. He said it was o.k. he is eight.
Published 3 months ago by S. geyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Batman......., October 10, 2008
blackaciddevil (in the USA somewhere.....) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I hate to admit it but I loved my PS2 version of Lego Batman so much that I decided to get the portable version of it, for my PSP, to play on the go. It's the same addictive game so it didn't take me long to get caught up in it all over again. What I love most about Lego Batman is its' simple yet challenging gameplay, its' offbeat humor and the fact that it is the first 'fun' Batman game I've played in awhile.

The fact remains, though, that the problems that plagued the PS2 version remain intact with this version. Plus, there are a few new problems. First off, the game is too dark and your view of the action is pulled back considerably making it hard, at times, to figure out where certain things are in order to progress through the game. It would have been alot better if they pulled the camera in just a smidgen. Not unless you have the PS2 version or a walkthrough of the game, you'll be stumped trying to figure out what to do next. Second, there is alot of blurring on the screen when too much is going on onscreen- making things annoyingly disorienting. Thirdly, loading times for movie clips and certain aspects of the game is downright horrible.

Given all those flaws, Lego Batman still rocks and I highly recommend it to everyone...young or old. Lol, now I'm tempted to round up the other Lego games.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Good Vs Evil in the ole' DC Clash!, November 24, 2008
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I have this game for my PSP and it's fun, fun, fun! You can play as the good or the bad guys! You don't choose right away if you want to be a good or bad guy, you have to get to a certain level\chapetr to unlock Arkam Assylum. Bad guys include: Harley Quinn, Two Face, Riddler, Claface, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Penguin, and yes the Joker! And many more too! It is hilarious when you punch or destroy one of the bad\ good guys and they break into LEGO Pieces! You can even kick the butler and robin\batman even when you are a bad guy! THis is my 1st LEGO video game as being a big LEGO Builder fan and I enjoyed it very muc! It's hard to put down! Plenty of action too! 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars son loved it, December 28, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
Son was given this as gift.. he is 14yr and he has enjoyed it greatly. He is a huge super hero fan and this was right up his ally.

5.0 out of 5 stars lego batman psp, September 9, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I'm into the (big boy)games but after viewing the trailer for this game I had to get it for my son and I now play it more than him, cool graphics and fun to play, would recommend this game especially if you're into super heroes.

4.0 out of 5 stars FUN, February 5, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
THIS IS GAME IS EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED. MY 11 YEARS OLD SON IS WHO ENJOYS THE MOST, HE HAS SEVERAL PSPS GAMES AND THS IS ONE OF HIS FAVORITE.

4.0 out of 5 stars non stopping FUN!, December 23, 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
This game is the most fun Lego game I've ever played in my life! This game is compared to Lego Indiana Jones and Lego star wars.
Lego Batman is a great series of Lego.(opinion)I love the graphics, a little funny too. And the best feature is the amazing
Bat cave. I love how it looks, and I love how they show the levels. The levels are like a real reality adventure.
If you're hoping to get Lego Batman, you should definitely get it for PSP or any system!

by saad khan

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, August 17, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I just purchased this game yesterday and I must say it's pretty fun. This is my first LEGO game and I like it. It makes me want to go out and buy the rest of them. I grew up playing with LEGOs and I really like the old style Batman theme. Well this game has both. I have been eyeing this game for awhile now and am glad I finally made the move. So if you like Batman and LEGOs, then you will more than likely enjoy this game. Great graphics, fun characters to choose from, really good background music, alot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, December 14, 2008
Maria Lopez (Bogota, Colombia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
My 11 year-old son (the user of the game) wrote this review: "Al the begginning, the game is a little boring because you can't play as a villain, but after the first chapter it's a great game. I love all the different Lego characters and their abilities. There are also lots of funny movie clips and finding the hidden objects is very challenging sometimes. I highly recommend this game."

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!!, May 21, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
I bought this for my 9 year old son and he LOVES it!! Like most boys, he is a huge super hero fan and he loves building Lego sets. So when he heard about this game he just had to have it. The games is very entertaining, there are so many levels to explore and the graphics are great. He would spend hours playing it if he could - which is saying a lot because he gets bored pretty quickly with some video games. But this one definitely keeps his interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't go wrong, March 7, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Batman - Sony PSP (Video Game)
with any Lego game, Tt does such an outstanding job on these games! Bought this because it was one of the few LEgo games available for PSP

LEGO Batman - Sony PSP
LEGO Batman - Sony PSP by Warner Bros (Sony PSP)
$19.99 $19.98