4.0 out of 5 stars -WAS- Cheaper at Lego website
It's a 10x10 inch lego baseplate. They aren't as thick as they use to make them (I could have sworn they were 1 brick thick before), but are still a great product. The flexibility of it lets you bend the board just enough to loosen flat tile pieces.

Published on September 20, 2010 by Macabutt

3.0 out of 5 stars ok.but not great.
I bought it for $5 as an add-on item. May be it is worth the price. It needs a solid surface. Can't use this in carpet floor.
Published 15 months ago by Raghuram

4.0 out of 5 stars -WAS- Cheaper at Lego website, September 20, 2010
Macabutt (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") (Toy)

I bought mine at the Lego website. They are $4.99 each, but they limit 5 per customer (both in blue and green). Shipping is reasonable if you buy 75$ or more (free standard shipping). Otherwise, shipping is $5 for standard.

Always, always, always check retail prices VS. Amazon prices. Sometimes its worth paying more if you have prime. Sometimes, it's not.

4/2/2013 UPDATE: It looks like Amazon is selling this product for retail price as an add-on item! Hooray!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, May 30, 2010
Christopher Harrell "Indy!" (Texarkana, AR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") (Toy)
There's only so much you can say about a blue Lego baseplate. It's blue,that's one thing. It's Lego, that's two. And I guess to round it out, it's a baseplate. It certainly fulfills all of it's promise! Admirable! 5 Stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for creating lego craft tables on your own., November 16, 2013
BML (Sault Ste. Marie, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") (Toy)
Same price as lego.com but free shipping with prime was a winner for me. I bought 15 of these in blue and green and glued them to one of my sons old craft tables. Now he has a new table to create Lego worlds on for less the $100 (including the epoxy). I could not be happier and so is my son. They are thin as others have said but if using them for a table they work great.

Tip- Don't forget to check to make sure you space them correctly when gluing them. I found there is a tiny gap between each sheet if you want the Legos to work across the pieces. You don't even notice the gap now that it has dried. I used Legos at each corner to hold them in place while they dried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works With Duplo Legos!!!!, November 20, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") (Toy)
I bought 4 of these to make a lego table. I wanted something that my 2 yr old and 5 yr old could use. I took a chance with these being $5 and the duplo plates being $15. It works well for both duplo legos and small Legos. I am very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 8, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") (Toy)
Great addition to expand you Lego building area. Durable and Flexible. Kid loves it. Price was excellent. Medium size. Not for the larger Duplo size blocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, July 23, 2010
This review is from: LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") (Toy)
Exvellent addition to building blocks! You can have so much more fun. We build the whole city with my son on it. He just loves doing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseplates make building easier, July 14, 2010
Ace (Takoma Park, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") (Toy)
The thin baseplates make buildings a lot easier to construct and more stable and my daughter really depends upon them for her building.

In general, Lego makes a superior (if more expensive) product and I don't think I've seen other manufacturers even make these types of baseplates.

They are thin and breakable, so you might want to be careful about giving them to small children.

The price on Amazon seemed good to me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Now I understand the price, January 13, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") (Toy)
I ordered this building plate to allow my son to build large and more substantive creations, but the plates are so thin and flimsy he won't be able to do much. Glad they weren't more money...definitely should have been a $1 item.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok.but not great., June 8, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much money...but serves its purpose., April 21, 2013
GKleck (BUFFALO GROVE, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") (Toy)
I truly think these bases are fantastic when my son wants to display his many Lego projects....but the prices are ridiculously high! Really...why are these so expensive in comparison to other Lego products?

LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10")
$6.99 $5.99