5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Bricks
I was very happy with this purchase. I had looked all over for lego blocks and could only find kits. I just wanted a large amount of blocks of different sizes and that's want I got and more. I bought a case for the blocks because one was not pictured in the add, and to my suprise they came with a case too. I felt that I got more than I had expected for my money.
Published 11 months ago by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
i dont know if i would have bought it , if i knew the box was made out of cardboard box and the lid was plastic
Published 6 months ago by lone langstrup

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Bricks, December 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter kit!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
Great selection in building bricks. I wish the container was all plastic, not just the lid. Be sure to add on a building plate if you do not have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit!, February 1, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
You can't do anything with those kits that only have 100 pieces or so. This is great for the toddler becoming a kid and needing smaller pieces and more of them to actually build more than a single house. Container is great to keep them stored when done. The clencher for me was the price. I searched walmart/kmart/target/toys r us....this is the only set with this many pieces for this price. This is a standard for any up and coming builder!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun set, February 9, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
This is a good universal set, though I do find that there are more tiny little round peices than any little children need. More larger rectangular blocks would be better. This is a nice addition to all those specialty sets that kids want but that aren't very versatile.

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed, March 5, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
I really like this as my little 5 year olds starter Legos. Its 600 peices with a small book of things to make the only down side is once you make something I.e. an elephant, to make really anything else you have to take that apart. Bit all in all very nice and he loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic set but could use some additions, February 15, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
This is a good basic set of legos but it coul use another set of wheels and an action figure. The small base included seems less sturdy than the ones of my youth. I added several other smaller themed sets to this in order to get the pieces needed. My newly five year old builds some amazing stuff with the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Satisfied, January 3, 2014
My 5 year old son was absolutely thrilled to get this from Santa Claus this year! It is a great buy for the price. There are so many different types of pieces my son has already made quite a few creative displays!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my kid wanted, July 8, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
My almost 6 year old soon is having a blast with these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego 600 piece set, July 4, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
This gift was great. My grandson loves this product. He has spent numerous hours building things. Just wish the storage container was all plastic like they have had with other Lego sets in the past. A good buy for the quantity of Lego's you receive.

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you miss with LEGOs?, June 3, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
Come on people, how can you miss with LEGOs! The grandson loves them. Enough blocks and accessories to create havoc and enjoyment.