5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Bricks
I was very happy with this purchase. I had looked all over for lego blocks and could only find kits. I just wanted a large amount of blocks of different sizes and that's want I got and more. I bought a case for the blocks because one was not pictured in the add, and to my suprise they came with a case too. I felt that I got more than I had expected for my money.
Published 12 months ago by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
i dont know if i would have bought it , if i knew the box was made out of cardboard box and the lid was plastic
Published 8 months ago by lone langstrup

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Bricks, December 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter kit!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
Great selection in building bricks. I wish the container was all plastic, not just the lid. Be sure to add on a building plate if you do not have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit!, February 1, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
You can't do anything with those kits that only have 100 pieces or so. This is great for the toddler becoming a kid and needing smaller pieces and more of them to actually build more than a single house. Container is great to keep them stored when done. The clencher for me was the price. I searched walmart/kmart/target/toys r us....this is the only set with this many pieces for this price. This is a standard for any up and coming builder!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for girls or boys, May 6, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
I wanted legos that my little girl could play with that weren't the specific "girl" Legos that make you build a specific thing. With this package, she can either build what's in the directions or build her own thing and they come in a great container. I also bought the square Lego board that she can build things on to go with it. She loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun set, February 9, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
This is a good universal set, though I do find that there are more tiny little round peices than any little children need. More larger rectangular blocks would be better. This is a nice addition to all those specialty sets that kids want but that aren't very versatile.

4.0 out of 5 stars The bricks are perfect, the packaging not so much, March 12, 2014
S. FitzGerald "Skroo" (Albany, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
I could do without the sorting lid. The box is cardboard, and the lid is plastic. It would be more useful to put these in an oversized plastic box that you can close. When I was a kid my mom bought a bunch of large, square Tupperware cake boxes to store our Legos in. She made a big drop cloth for us too. We would dump all our pieces on the cloth, build and do whatever, then fold the cloth and just dump pieces into the boxes for easy clean up.

I wish Lego made more generic sets of bricks that weren't themed with some pop culture IP. Generic bricks are difficult to find and frequently sold out.

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed, March 5, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
I really like this as my little 5 year olds starter Legos. Its 600 peices with a small book of things to make the only down side is once you make something I.e. an elephant, to make really anything else you have to take that apart. Bit all in all very nice and he loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic set but could use some additions, February 15, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
This is a good basic set of legos but it coul use another set of wheels and an action figure. The small base included seems less sturdy than the ones of my youth. I added several other smaller themed sets to this in order to get the pieces needed. My newly five year old builds some amazing stuff with the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all of us, September 3, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628 (Toy)
This set brought back a lot of nostalgia. It does not have any mini LEGO men, just lots and lots of blocks! Fun for all of us. Plus, the container comes in handy for storing and organizing bricks while you are playing (the top cover, converts into a four section tray). It also comes with a small instruction booklet with some building ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Satisfied, January 3, 2014
My 5 year old son was absolutely thrilled to get this from Santa Claus this year! It is a great buy for the price. There are so many different types of pieces my son has already made quite a few creative displays!

LEGO Fun with Bricks 600-Piece Building Set, #4628