Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on December 2, 2013
I was very happy with this purchase. I had looked all over for lego blocks and could only find kits. I just wanted a large amount of blocks of different sizes and that's want I got and more. I bought a case for the blocks because one was not pictured in the add, and to my suprise they came with a case too. I felt that I got more than I had expected for my money.
on January 3, 2014
Great selection in building bricks. I wish the container was all plastic, not just the lid. Be sure to add on a building plate if you do not have one.
on February 1, 2014
You can't do anything with those kits that only have 100 pieces or so. This is great for the toddler becoming a kid and needing smaller pieces and more of them to actually build more than a single house. Container is great to keep them stored when done. The clencher for me was the price. I searched walmart/kmart/target/toys r us....this is the only set with this many pieces for this price. This is a standard for any up and coming builder!
on February 15, 2014
This is a good basic set of legos but it coul use another set of wheels and an action figure. The small base included seems less sturdy than the ones of my youth. I added several other smaller themed sets to this in order to get the pieces needed. My newly five year old builds some amazing stuff with the set.
on February 9, 2014
This is a good universal set, though I do find that there are more tiny little round peices than any little children need. More larger rectangular blocks would be better. This is a nice addition to all those specialty sets that kids want but that aren't very versatile.
on May 6, 2014
I wanted legos that my little girl could play with that weren't the specific "girl" Legos that make you build a specific thing. With this package, she can either build what's in the directions or build her own thing and they come in a great container. I also bought the square Lego board that she can build things on to go with it. She loves them.
on March 12, 2014
I could do without the sorting lid. The box is cardboard, and the lid is plastic. It would be more useful to put these in an oversized plastic box that you can close. When I was a kid my mom bought a bunch of large, square Tupperware cake boxes to store our Legos in. She made a big drop cloth for us too. We would dump all our pieces on the cloth, build and do whatever, then fold the cloth and just dump pieces into the boxes for easy clean up.

I wish Lego made more generic sets of bricks that weren't themed with some pop culture IP. Generic bricks are difficult to find and frequently sold out.
on August 21, 2015
A great starter kit with essential Legos! We got this for our daughter. We hope one day soon Lego will stop segregating the traditional colors from the pink and purple legos and realize that boys want pink and girls want blue... until then we will buy both and mix them up! :)
on September 3, 2014
This set brought back a lot of nostalgia. It does not have any mini LEGO men, just lots and lots of blocks! Fun for all of us. Plus, the container comes in handy for storing and organizing bricks while you are playing (the top cover, converts into a four section tray). It also comes with a small instruction booklet with some building ideas.
on January 17, 2015
My grandson loved his new Legos at Christmas. They were delivered prior to when I was told they would be coming, for which I am forever grateful since they were a Christmas gift! The only reason I did not give a five rating is because the box itself is a bit cheap, a hard plastic containter would suit them much better, it would hold up a lot more under the handling of younger children!! Who doesn't love Lego's? :)