Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
Absolutely, however, this is a very basic set. I would suggest also getting the set that includes the more specific, detailed pieces, or the wheels and tires set.
Nov 6, 2012 by Lacey DC
votes
It is plenty. It comes with a small building plate, but my 4 year old ignores it. He likes to build cars and planes and things with wheels. Add sets at holidays and birthdays and you are good. As for the carpet, invest in a table for him/her. We got a table that was a small dining room table at a yard sale for $10. We just moved so it's sitting on top of some moving boxes until I have the time to "adjust" the height of the table with power tools. It's a great size for the pieces to get spread out. A few make it to the floor, but are easy to clean up.
Nov 1, 2013 by Elizabeth Smiley
votes
Yes there are duplicage pieces and my daughters were able to use the set at fhe same time.
Jan 28, 2014 by Frank
votes
Yes, the pieces from the LEGO Bricks and More Deluxe Brick box can be used with LEGO Junior pieces, as they are all classic size pieces.
May 29, 2014 by Texan stuck in Virginia
votes
My grandsons use the Big Lego sets with all their other Legos. They are the same size as the standard legos. Hope that helps; by the way they love the sets.
May 27, 2014 by Ginger
votes
technics Dec 4, 2013
not sure what your question is exactly. The lady I ordered the legos from said she sent them and all she did was buy a labbel and never mailed the legos.
Dec 5, 2013 by Lora G. Ames
votes
Unsure, it was a gift for my grandson and I mailed it to him unopened. sorry i could not be more help.
Nov 21, 2013 by Kristine Griffin
votes
Yes, a small baseplate is included. Also has a nice storage box. Hope this helps.
Nov 6, 2013 by oma
votes
I think it would be great as it encourages children to build what they have in their imagination not what's in the box. Some small pieces so if it's a young three year old I would just be careful with that!
Oct 30, 2013 by Karen
votes
The question isn't really very clear since Lego City is a theme of Lego sets like Chima, Castle, Harry Potter, and Star Wars. The Bricks and More set can used used with Lego City sets. The bin has lots of free space to add other sets.
Oct 15, 2013 by T. Smiley
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers