Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 11, 2013
I do not write reviews, but I bought this set for my almost five year old and felt a review may help other parents. My son can complete lego sets for 6 and up by himself, and has been for months now. This set was purchased solely because it was monster trucks, which he loves, not because it was for young builders. However, the young builder instructions confused him more than the normal lego instructions. My husband and I even thought the young builder instructions were harder to follow. If you have a young child ready for legos, I would suggest starting with the lego creator 3-in-1 small sets. They run about 7.00, come in plastic cases to store pieces in, and are fairly easy to construct. My son owns every one and builds them over and over again without needing any help from mom and dad. I hope this is helpful!
on February 2, 2013
My son just got tons of presents for his 4th birthday, and this is his favorite. He loves building cars with the legos. It keeps him occupied for long stretches of time.
on February 13, 2013
I got this lego set for my 4 year old. He has the Lego Fun with Vehicles set which he likes, but I have to do it with him because there are specific instructions to follow. He is ready for the normal size lego pieces (vs. Duplo) but not ready to follow instructions on his own. This monster truck kit is great because he can use his imagination to make whatever he wants. There are some examples of simple trucks he can make but he doesn't have to follow them so he doesn't get frustrated. My 6 year old daughter also loves making her own cool trucks. There are lots of really fun accessories.
on January 7, 2014
This comes with great instructions and great variety of the cars and scenes and settings that can be made from this one set.

It's fun to play with.
It's easy to build
It comes with instructions for people like myself who would be absolutely clueless without them !!!!

So I would highly recommend it!!!
End it is for the age group it says it's for. It really is nice
on February 27, 2014
My grandson specifically pointed out this Lego Bricks & More Monster Trucks 10655, wanting it for Christmas. It is still in the box. I cannot express how disappointing it is to have this sitting around unopened, but I think I will wrap it up and give it to him next Christmas. He may be happier with it next year. I know these Lego toys are very popular and I am sure it will do better with age. My grandson is 8 but he is autistic. He would rather play Lego games on the Xbox than put this one together. My grandson needs stimulation and I guess his expectations of this toy were more like the video game.
on January 2, 2014
I like LEGO products and this one provides the same high quality I've seen in their other products. The only drawback I can bring up is the amount of very small parts. They would be ideal for an older child with a better concept of decorating a monster truck. My grandson is 5 y.o. and loves monster trucks but the small parts ended up scattered across the floor instead of on the model. I recommend the age range be upped to a more advanced age.
on February 7, 2014
I bought this for a birthday present for my nephew Hunter and he loves it. You can watch his imagination go wild and it also gives my sister some time to get household chores done while he is otherwise engaged in his Lego monster trucks! : )
on January 23, 2014
Great set of fun legos that our son coveted for weeks before Christmas. It was a real fun set to sit and put together as a father and son. Three year old boys always love legos with wheels, so this set was very popular.
on September 16, 2013
This is a very good starter lego to switch from Lego Duplo...! My 3.75 yr old son enjoys making various types of cars...! He wasn't really able to use Lego city by himself.... But he was motivated to do so after I got him this one...!
on May 11, 2013
This set is awesome. It contains many pieces given the price. My 5 year old loves putting together the trucks and makes many different variations of monster trucks, rockets, cars, you name it, he creates it, just from this set. I wish there were more like this one!

See 1 answered question