4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly empty box
Published on September 18, 2012 by Mandi

2.0 out of 5 stars You don't get what you pay for...but it gets here quick!
Published 10 months ago by Elizabeth

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly empty box, September 18, 2012
Mandi (Big Flats, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
The price, under $15 is in line with what you would pay at a store (Walmart/Target). And the tub is really sturdy - a kid could sit on it. The lid doubles as a kind of tray/sorter. But even for a small-ish tub, it is really empty after you open all the legos (they come in plastic) and dump them in. We had about 300 other legos and added them, but the tub is still really empty (though we have placed some creations inside, so the extra space is useful). It comes with a book for build ideas, but very few blueprints in the book and hard to make multiple creations with the small amount of legos provided (we were lucky to have others). Also, the number of specialized pieces are limited - not a lot with regards to doors, windows, roof pieces, no wheels.

Best use: For a grandparent or household that has visiting children. Enough legos to entertain for a couple of hours and make a few things, but not enough to really build a whole lot of stuff. Great storage box for a closet, think super-sized baby wipe container.

We were looking to buy a base set, then maybe buy a supplemental wheel/car/truck set. This is not the set to buy to do that. I would advise going for the larger tub, then buying some other sets (windows, doors, wheels, etc.) especially if you have several kids playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please read, January 28, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
Great product, exactly what I was hoping for. But beware, the bucket doesn't come very full. Order this with the "LEGO Bricks & More Builders of Tomorrow Set 6177" and you will have all the pieces you need. The bucket will be essentially full.

2.0 out of 5 stars You don't get what you pay for...but it gets here quick!, December 20, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
I ordered this for Christmas, and was very surprised to get it today! It was only in transit a few hours it was awesome. Now here's the problem: I paid $37.99 for this, and with the pictures and price I expected a decent sized box. You get this dinky little thing that's not even halfway full! We looked on Walmart.com and the SAME EXACT item is selling at $13 there! I ordered on here using my amazon store card otherwise I definitely would NOT have spent this much. I got lucky and an Amazon rep felt this was false advertising and a total rip off and she pushed a quick refund to my card and allowed me to purchase something else around the same price, and even credited me quick shipping so I'd get it on Monday.

This is NOT WORTH ANYTHING OVER $15! If you see this item for sale for more than $15 bucks, DO NOT BUY IT. You can go to walmart.com and get it or something!

4.0 out of 5 stars legos, November 29, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
Definitley a good product. Just a little disappointed in the amount of legos that is actually in the container. I feel for the amount it costs there should be more in it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful! Tiny Little Pieces of Legos For Too Big a Price, January 18, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
When I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas, I was excited to find Legos at what I thought was a great price, compared to what they charge in stores for Legos. But, upon opening we discovered that you don't get much for your buck. It is very difficult to call these Legos, when it is just the tiniest pieces imaginable. You get more single dots of Legos than you do the larger building pieces, and they are incredibly tiny and easy to lose. They are very difficult to build with. I would say spend the extra $15 or so and buy a real tub of Legos.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked bigger in the picture, December 18, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
I got my order yesterday and the picture makes it look like this is a super big box of Legos, which it is not. I guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size and assortment, November 20, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
Great little addition for Christmas. It wasn't too expensive and I'm glad it came in such a useful storage container.

5.0 out of 5 stars This keeps the boy busy, September 14, 2013
VJM (Maui, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
I bought this for my grand nephew who's 3 years old and he loves it. He and his dad has made everything shown in the instructions. His mother went and bought him another set.
Some of the pieces are really small, but he's careful not to lose them.
A must for little one.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Mix for New Lego Users, August 27, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
This is a good mix of different pieces for a child who's just starting with legos. It has wheels, doors and windows, even a lego separator. I was a little disappointed that the good size plastic box contained barely enough legos to cover the bottom, but I suppose they plan on you adding to your collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars LEGO Bricks and More, February 14, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626 (Toy)
This set was much smaller than I anticipated, but the storage container is nice. My grandson has a large collection of LEGOs and It is helpful to have a box to store some of thelm in.

LEGO Bricks and More Brick Box 4626