Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Bricks & More My First LEGO Set 5932
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$38.99+ $5.02 shipping

on March 4, 2011
My 4.5 year old son received this lego set as a gift about a year ago. What a great little kit...it comes with a base to build on, a sturdy little box to store the legos in, and some great, basic building parts. My son has been invited to a ton of birthday parties this year, often for kids I don't know very well from his pre-school, so it's hard to know what to buy. This has very often been my "go-to" gift. Almost all kids like legos, even if you already have legos, this is a great addition to your collection, and it's a quality toy that will last for years, as opposed to a lot of the "junky" toys that kids are usually done with and toss aside within a week. Also, I like that this is a "basic" building set that you can build whatever you want out of, as opposed to a "kit" to build something specific. This is easier for younger kids to be able to play with on their own and uses the imagination!
on January 21, 2011
Well, this had more in it than I expected and is lots of fun. My boys and I have been enjoying Legos quite a bit lately. This is a good set with a neat base that has many extra peaces. Good starter or add on set.
on February 25, 2012
My just turned 6 year old loves this set. Has a few variations of things to build with it, and comes with a study box for storage. The top of the box is a base for the set. This set ended up being a "gateway" for him getting into Lego - highly recommend it!
on December 29, 2012
I love legos and now my daughter does too. The designs are cute and easy to put together with the instructions. There are pictures for other ideas which you have to go online to get the instructions for or try on your own. Always a good buy when choosing legos.
on June 4, 2012
This was a successful birthday gift for a three year old boy. The ease of ordering and direct mailing made the gift giving great for Grandma
on November 24, 2013
When I purchased this set as a Christmas present for my granddaughter, it was a good deal. I'm not sure if it is still available.
on January 19, 2014
Box is kind of flimsy. Was hoping it would be a better storage container. Decent number of pieces for the price.
on June 24, 2014
my daughter loves this, but she leave the peaces all over the house, then when she can't find enough peaces to put together she looses interest.
on December 4, 2011
I bought this as a christmas gift for my 6 year old. Legos are awesome, so I thought she'd really like them.