5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Lego colors
This was a great buy. You get some great Lego colors that can be hard to find.
Color like: Bright Pink, Dark Pink, Dark Purple, Lime, Magenta and Lavender
Plus you get a nice colorful Minifig. I hope to buy a few more of these.
Oh don't forget, it comes with the storage container!
Published on February 20, 2012 by Steven Reed

2.0 out of 5 stars lots of itty bitty pieces
Quality is good and the box is nice box is WAY oversized for the number of pieces you get. It hardly covers the bottom of the box. Many are tiny round or flower pieces.

Published 20 months ago by Leigh

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Lego colors, February 20, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)
This was a great buy. You get some great Lego colors that can be hard to find.
Color like: Bright Pink, Dark Pink, Dark Purple, Lime, Magenta and Lavender
Plus you get a nice colorful Minifig. I hope to buy a few more of these.
Oh don't forget, it comes with the storage container!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, March 10, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)
We bought this set because my daughter recieved two of the very small Friends Lego sets for her birthday and she wanted the house. The Friends house was way more than I wanted to spend. So we opened this box in the store to compare the door sizes to the Friends house doors and they are the exact same size. So now my daughter can build a small house and other items for her two Friends she received for her birthday. This is a nice set but a bit small. I am considering buying another box or finding another pink lego set. I am glad we purchased this set, no regrets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally legos for girls, May 22, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)
This lego set is perfect for kids 4-10 years old. My daughter loves it (as well as her 7 year old brother).

2.0 out of 5 stars lots of itty bitty pieces, December 30, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)

My son loves the purple bricks though. It would be nice if they had a box with ALL of the colors instead of "pink for girls blue for boys " why cant they both have every color? I ordered another set with more colors to add to this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition even for boys...., May 21, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)
I have two boys but bought this set for them anyways. I actually put away the pink box so they didn't see it was "girly" and just tossed them in with the rest of the Legos they have. They enjoy using the colors that come in here and have never commented about them being only for girls. I think it really livens their huge stock of the basic red/blue/yellow and adds more creative possibilities. I enjoy playing with these colors more myself too. And I like when girls come over to play, they are more interested having these colors available to play. Highly recommend :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational and fun, July 9, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)
I bought this lego for my 4 years old grand-daughter and she loved it. The pieces are a bit small and easy to lose, but overall it is a very good educational toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, October 11, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)
my daughter is 8 and she loves it!!! small pieces just make it more challenging and she loves small details...

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute set, September 17, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)
My daughter loves it! She can't stop playing with it. It also comes with a special Lego stick....so they can separate them by themselves. Winning!!!! :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars My child is pleased and that's what matters:-), October 4, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)
This was part of a larger Birthday present for my daughter. I actually ordered a Lego type DollHouse from MegaBlocks and was concerned if these would work together. I figured if they didn't, it was ok since my daughter wanted some of the smaller legos anyway, she could use these separately.

It arrived on time with my Prime shipping in well packed, excellent condition. EXACTLY as pictured.

As mentioned, these are the smaller lego bricks and they worked fine with the MegaBlock brand that also had smaller pieces.

My daughter was pleased and I can tell she's happy when she is quiet and focused on her toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Educational Toy, October 4, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625 (Toy)
I purchased the Lego set for my grand daughter for Xmas because she loves building with them. I shop a lot through Amazon because the prices are very reasonable compared to other stores such as Walmart.
However, in this instance the Shipping and Handling cost way more than the actual product so I sent in a complaint. The owner of the store was very generous and gave me a full refund which I greatly appreciate.
If you don't care about the shipping and handling cost, the Lego set is very good for children to build on their creative thought processing skills, and just fun to play with.

LEGO Bricks and More Pink Brick Box 4625
$14.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies