5.0 out of 5 stars Great diversity
This is a great set with lots of pieces. And in this case, that means lots of different things to build. There are enough parts to build several vehicles at one time and enough different/extra pieces to build different vehicles than those shown. A very good and very versatile set.
Published on January 3, 2012 by archshrk

2.0 out of 5 stars Small Vehicles! Not worth the price
I love lego, but this product does not live up to the expectation. I would recommend buying a better lego product.
Published 22 months ago by Itechguru

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diversity, January 3, 2012
archshrk (MY Blue Heaven) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, February 7, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635 (Toy)
I bought this set for my 4 year old boy. The set is easy enough that he can follow along with the directions. He loves playing with the vehicles, especially the tow truck. We have changed out some of the pieces on the other vehicles so that they can all be towed by the tow truck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Lego Set...A Great Starter Set, June 6, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635 (Toy)
Our son (4 years) just recently transitioned from the Duplo legos to the "big boy" legos about a month ago. We started him with a sampler set and he seemed fairly interested but got a little discouraged by some of the building templates. We noticed that he was more interested in the vehicles in that set and decided to try out this set too. We are so glad that we did! He has not stopped building since this set came in the mail a week ago! He is constantly building and modifying little vehicles. It's great for fine-motor skill development and creativity. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value with a good variety of pieces, April 28, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635 (Toy)
There is nothing more fun to do with my soon to be 4 year old son and 5 year old daughter. This has an excellent variety of pieces and the price is reasonable, generally I've heard .05-.10/piece is a good price for Legos. The vehicles you can build are pretty cool too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a $40-$65 toy, March 9, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635 (Toy)
How can this be sold for $64 when its on the lego website for $29.99? Be careful not to pay such inflated prices! There is no reason why a customer should pay over msrp for a toy, so make sure to do research before buying :) Great set though

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Lego set, May 8, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635 (Toy)
My 4 year old has become increasingly interested in Legos, especially sets that build cars or other moving vehicles. This set is FANTASTIC and so reasonably priced. I don't know how Lego does it's pricing, but I figured it should be related to the number of pieces. Yet you will find other sets out there with fewer pieces (I'm talking 200 less pieces) that are twice the price! So this one was a no brainer for us to buy. We even bought a second set for one of his friend's birthdays.

The set comes with separate pouches for each "project" which I really appreciate as a parent. You cannot get through everything in one sitting with a 4 year old and plus it takes a lot of time. So you don't need to have all 525 pcs out and mixed up to do one project!! We did one pouch each night and it was fun and educational for him.

The parts are VERY small for some things, like headlights, tools, etc. So that is a challenge to keep them all together. I don't know why there aren't more assemblies that are put together , but I guess that's part of the fun is keeping everything Lego genuine and building every bit all by yourself. But it is hard because my 4 year old wants to play with the vehicles after they are built and little pieces end up everywhere and the vehicle falls apart which he gets frustrated with. We are considering gluing certain assemblies together so that at least if they fall off you aren't missing tiny pieces that you may never find again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety of pieces for building fun, August 8, 2012
D. Diamond (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635 (Toy)
Lego is a great toy value! Let's face it, you can build just about any toy from Legos that you might want, and they are compatible forever! My son has some of my bricks that are now almost 40 years old, and they all still work together.

This is a great set for kids who like to "follow directions." You can build some nice cars and vehicles with it. My son tends to keep things assembled for a while before breaking them down and making something else. But, there are a lot of nice specialty pieces in this set to give you hours of fun making your own creations. This is a very good supplemental set to a basic brick collection.

This is the 2nd set of "big boy" Legos that we have purchased for our son, who is 4 years old. He recently graduated from the big Duplo blocks. He loves this set and it has provided hours of open ended play for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson is elated., June 15, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635 (Toy)
My grandson loves this lego set. It has extra pieces which allow many things to be made which aren't pictured. However, he asked his parents to go on line and download more ideas of things to be made. LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635

5.0 out of 5 stars Create, September 5, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635 (Toy)
Bought these for my 5 year old grandson who loves Legos. They were great because he could make all the vehicles as the picture showed then after a few days, he took apart and started creating his own vehicles. So many legos now you just make one thing and are done, this has much more potential.

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO Vehicles, June 28, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Bricks and More Fun with Vehicles 4635 (Toy)
My Grandson loved these bricks. I will be building for days and then some. It's amazing what little ones can do and build (he's 4).