CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
LEGO Captain Americas Avenging Cycle 6865
|Price:||$55.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Captain America, general, and foot soldier
- Vehicles include Captain America's and general craft's avenging cycles; features include shield holder, folding wings and flick missile
- Measures over 2" (6cm) high and 3" (7cm) long and general craft's measures over 2" (6cm) high and 4" (10cm) long
- Foot soldiers gun stand has a missile
- Speed into battle on the Avenging Cycle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Complexity: With just 72 pieces (and a sheet of decals), this was a very easy set to assemble. My son assembled the minifigures while I snapped together the motorcycle and assembled the Chitauri gear. I doubt it took more than 5 minutes altogether.
Playability: It's Captain America riding a motorcycle! Of course this set has a high fun factor. I wish they had made the set a bit more movie-based. Cap used the motorcycle in the Captain America film, not the Avengers, so they should have made his foes a couple of Hydra goons. That's the comic nerd in me objecting though. My son didn't even notice.
Even with the obligatory markup for character licensing (a comparable Lego City set would retail at the ten dollar mark), Captain America's Avenging Cycle is a good value for the price. The figures look great and I can already tell Cap and his motorcycle are going to have lots of big adventures in our Lego world.
This is the tiniest set in the line, but super important because it comes with Captain America.
1. Captain America - I love seeing his shield in LEGO form! I do wish he had some sort of helmet and that the blue of his suit was just a tiny bit lighter, but just seeing Captain America in minifig form is pretty freaking awesome.
2. Aliens (2) - Two of the aliens (Loki's Army... or so I'm told. I haven't seen the movie yet) are included. It's cool that there's more than one of them, though I wish one would have been replaced by a classic villain like Red Skull or something. Maybe once the movie's out I'll change my opinion on them. Now they're just kind of boring.
Pretty basic. You get Captain America's cycle (which is pretty cool but nothing fancy), an alien glider-type thing, and an alien battle station. It's got a lot of play-ability for kids, but kind of boring for collectors. Still, it's definitely a highly rated set because it's the only way you can get Cap!
Three stars, though, for the Captain America set, which my son does like, but only contains a few pieces. He was 6 when I bought this, and put it together in minutes, so it's not very complicated.
After a couple of weeks play, I don't think he's played with these since, and has moved on to other toys. If at least there were more pieces he could use for other building 'projects,' maybe this would be worth it, but for so few pieces? It really doesn't hit you until you open the box and see what you have to work with. Great toy, love Legos, but doubt I'd ever buy another themed box of Legos again, unless they were at least half that price.
I looked everywhere and compared prices on these sets. Walmart was $3-$5 more. I actually found them cheaper on ebay, but the mini-figures had been removed (why even buy them if the mini-figs aren't there?), and a few other places. This seller is not only the cheapest, but fastest seller I found.
The set is really nice, and my son loves the captain america mini-fig. They are sturdy, and it looks like the sets might turn into collectibles.
5 stars for the seller and the product! Thank you
Most Recent Customer Reviews
LEGO and Super Heroes? Perfect combination. My grandsons love playing make believe and I feel great giving them super heroes as role models.Published 2 months ago by R. Brown
My grandson loved his Lego gift as he disappeared for days at a time to his bedroom having a great time playing and utilizing his imagination!!! Read morePublished 4 months ago by CHERYL MARTIN JENKINS