5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set!, July 1, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Cars Escape At Sea 8426 (Toy)
My 4 yr old just recently discovered LEGOs and this was one of his first sets. It was a big hit and he was able to build almost everything by himself. He loves playing with them and I love that he is working out his fine motor skills.

Both cars roll pretty good, so DS can still race them and play with them like a normal matchbox car. I also like that it allows him to use his imagination to change things up a bit.

The cars are about 3 inches long, roughly.

Overall, a purchase I would definitely make again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for my 4 year old, December 26, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Cars Escape At Sea 8426 (Toy)
My son is a Cars 2 fanatic! Santa got him a Cars 2 Battle Station set for Christmas which was a disaster due to its flimsy quality. His aunt, though, picked up this Lego set, with the same characters. He built the set together and has been having a ball with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is hard to find good CARS sets that he likes with other characters, December 2, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Cars Escape At Sea 8426 (Toy)
We are huge LEGO fans. Many boys running around this place. This was for my youngest and he loves it! It is hard to find good CARS sets that he likes with other characters. Good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, January 19, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Cars Escape At Sea 8426 (Toy)
Again this is for my grandson and he was so happy to see this. He is 5 and he put the whole thing together himself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set to get Professor Z!, April 25, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Cars Escape At Sea 8426 (Toy)
We got this set because it was the least expensive way to get Professor Z. We love the LEGO Cars vehicles. They stick together really well, better than the non-Cars vehicles. The addition of the boat has made my sons play quite interesting. He has other Cars and Cars 2 LEGO sets and this just fell into place with the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lego Set, January 26, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Cars Escape At Sea 8426 (Toy)
I purchased this set for a Christmas present for my six year old nephew. As a Cars lover, I felt sure this one would be a big hit. It is great. There are not too many pieces. It's a small set. But, the pieces are versatile and durable and can be used to play with even after the fun of building has ended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Cars Escape at Sea 8426, March 5, 2013
H. Brinson (Edwardsville, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Cars Escape At Sea 8426 (Toy)
I bought this toy for my grandson. He loves the Cars movies. He loves playing with his lego Cars toys!

LEGO Cars Escape At Sea 8426