Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on March 7, 2013
I bought this for my 5-year old son who had asked for the $100 Lego Monster castle. I figured out that all he really wanted was the castle, not the monsters. So I bought this one for him and he loves it. It was simple to assemble -- much of it he was able to follow along and construct himself -- the Lego instructions are very easy to read. It comes with a "crystal" which was an added perk for my son, and a horse & carriage, and a brave knight. The dragon is a clever little Lego version too. Very nice set, especially for the price.
on March 25, 2011
I was THRILLED, my 4 year old was FINALLY able to follow the directions from a Lego book without ANY assistant! The directions were simple enough but engaging enough for him to follow.
on December 28, 2011
Good Product! My 8 year old daughter received it for Christmas and really liked it. As a parent I like a toy that uses the child's mental and fine motor skills putting it together. Good Job Lego! I really like these small themed sets.
on January 5, 2013
Wonderful! My 4yr old nephew LOVES this set & was able to independently assemble. He plays with it constantly! In his words, "it's like I have my very own kingdom"! He also has the smaller archer set -I definitely have to find the rest! What a shame this line has been cancelled. What younger child doesn't like castles?
on May 15, 2013
Very awesome little set for an almost-four-year-old who loves all things castle. He still needs help to build things, but he can take it apart, rearrange it, and put it back together just all all Legos.
on April 2, 2013
My grandson loved receiving this version of little ones castle. It is perfect for his age range and he also has several other components that already go with it. It arrived quickly as described and the price was great.
on December 2, 2012
OK ... I will say it ... Lego is a timeless toy for most ages ... I say most because I bought this for a child that is a bit young for the product yet but who still enjoys it ... the drawback of this set for under 5 year olds are the very tiny pieces ... but the theme is sweet & appealing ...
on March 16, 2012
I bought this set for my 4 year old. He helped me with putting a few bricks together, but I mostly built the set myself. I like the other "ideas" they give, but wouldn't know how to go about building them if I tried since they only show a picture from 1 side of how it should look. It would also be even better if there were some extra pieces, our barrel rolled away and got kidnapped by the cat lol. My son loved the knight, horse, and dragon. We pretended to act out Shrek after we built it. Like I said, gotta love Legos!
on December 17, 2012
For the price (I know legos are expensive, but really!), this was nothing more than a facade and a few additional items. I should have read the description more carefully, but expected it to be much bigger for the price charged.
on January 13, 2013
This set was just right for my 4YO. Not so many pieces to overwhelm, just enough to challenge and feel mastery. It appeals to his current love of knights. Good value for price.