Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 23, 2010
I bought this set because it was cheap and I wanted the figure and motorcycle for my police force. This set comes with one officer figure that has a very detailed printed head and torso. He is equipped with a white helmet and a gray walkie-talkie. The motorcycle itself is an extremely simple build (most of the motorcycle being one frame piece) and when finished it looks genuinely like a real police motorcycle. The motorcycle is equipped with a kick-stand and a place for the walkie-talkie. Here are the basics of the set:

The good things

The bad things

Stickers
No weapons
No handcuffs

Over all, I highly recommend this set.

P.S. if you want Lego hand guns, you can buy them of "Pick A Brick" on the Lego website.
review image
My son's expanding Lego City collection had a noticeable lack of law enforcement personnel, so I remedied that with the addition of the Lego City Police Motorcycle. Now the rest of his City drivers will think twice before blowing past the Lego City Set #5612 Exclusive Mini Figure Police Officer doing 90 in a work zone!

Complexity: There really isn't much to build here. The motorcycle comes in two large pieces, neither of which are typical Lego style. After that you slap on a couple of lights and accessories, add a few stickers and you're ready to go. I doubt we spent 5 minutes assembling everything.

Playability: My son loved this motorcycle from the get-go. It's one of his favorite Lego City additions, and one he takes with him whenever we go out.

There isn't much to this set, but it's still very, very cool. From the motorcycle's slick design to the minifigure's painted-on shades and cool helmet, this inexpensive set is a key element of the Lego City.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 27, 2016
Sometimes with LEGO you get a million tiny pieces you need to put together in order to finish with the model you want. Not so here. There aren't that many pieces and you can assemble the cycle pretty quickly. Since I wanted a motorcycle, (actually, grandson wanted a motorcycle), more than a model kit, that worked out fine. The police figure is a nice touch and a good value addition given the cost of many LEGO mini-figs. A happy choice.
on November 25, 2007
My son wanted this toy but it was out of stock in all the local stores. I found it online at amazon. I was just about to buy it when I realized that it was selling for 14.99 plus shipping at Amazon. When it was in the store it was only 3.99. I searched more and bought it from Lego.com for 3.99 Lego City Police Motorcycle #7235
on January 5, 2013
Whenever I ask what my 6 year old Grandson would like for a gift - Christmas, Birthday etc. Legos are always on the list. He loves assembling them and while some get relegated to the shelf to be admired the City Police Motorcycle has genuine play value and will be enjoyed often. I believe Legos teach patience, logic and stimulate the imagination. They are a wonderful activity for a Child and Grandpa enjoys helping, as well, though my Grandson is critical in the process since some of the designs are complex and he helps Grandpa through it which teaches some additional important life skills. While kids can readily build these themselves there is a great deal to be gained by helping out including the incredible joy in achievement for both Child & adult succeeding together.
on November 21, 2008
This is a small lego set that is good for the Lego collector that prefers the City Items, It seems overpriced for size but it is way better than the motorcycles from the 1990's. I imagine kids would loveit as it is better suited to making different style motorcycles unlike the earlier one piece motorcycles. Is great to add with other Police sets.
on January 2, 2011
We got this police motorcycle for Christmas and it is great. Only issue here is that it is overpriced at 9.97 - when if you go direct to the brand website it is only 3.99!!! Order for less and you will love it - great motorcycle, great figurine. Pick a brick at lego and you can throw in handcuffs or whatever you like . . .
on May 22, 2012
This toy is cool, but it is a little bit pricey and not very fun. It dosen't fall apart much though. The best thing about it is that it is pretty smooth on carpet and wood. Most of is just 2 pieces the skeleton and the white part that goes over it. Then you add a few stickers and accsessories and your done. It took me 2 minutes to build.
on April 30, 2013
My 4yo son was so excited when he saw this online and has been asking about it for at least 2 weeks. We love Legos and love City Police, but this is NOT a good deal. First of all, you only get a motorcycle and officer. The motorcycle is a unique vehicle, but the officer does not even come with handcuffs and there is no "bad" guy for the policeman to get. I would suggest LEGO City Police High Speed Chase 60007, which we purchased from Amazon for $26.44. For a few dollars more than the price of this vehicle, you can get 3 vehicles (including the motorcycle!) and more mini-figs. It's a ton more fun to build and play with! Don't get swindled by this one!
on December 12, 2011
I think this is a great set. It is very cheap and anyone young will enjoy this. If you are older and have the police station, there's nothing wrong with buying this! This a great add-on to your police station. The mini-figure is also pretty neat. Great set for anyone who likes to fight crime.
PROS. . .